(Posts 176 - 200 of 725)
6 7
9 10

The Island: Castaway Comments

The Island: Castaway

Survive the exciting adventure in The Island: Castaway game.

More info
Trophies: 382 / 422
Master
+1
02.10.2010 18:14:55
“ Zokole writes: in part 3 nick wants 4 fish, 6 potatoes and 2 fuki's. I have only 1 fuki and i can't find one more. i have searched in the north of the village. I can't  buy one, it's disabled.... HELP
You have to plant fuki, because it doesn't grow wild.
Trophies: 406 / 422
Master
+1
02.10.2010 21:16:18
Thanks so much Iferradino that did the trick I found the fuki she planted and that was it.You really know your stuff!
Trophies: 31 / 422
+1
02.10.2010 22:53:32
What am I missing?  Part 3 Mike has asked me for Rosemary, Snakemeat and Fuki.  I've collected all the ingredients and now I cant' find him.   He doesn't show on the map so I looked in all the caves to see if he was hiding from me  Image      Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

What a FANTASTIC game!   I'm completely hooked.   I know that when I've finished I'll start all over again   lol
Trophies: 0 / 422
+1
02.10.2010 23:50:13
[I am so stuck - I cant find any fuki anywhere, I dont have any seeds to plant more :( I have been wondering around all day and can not go further in the game until I can find some!
+1
02.10.2010 23:52:02
“ Zokole writes:
in part 3 nick wants 4 fish, 6 potatoes and 2 fuki's. I have only 1 fuki and i can't find one more. i have searched in the north of the village. I can't  buy one, it's disabled.... HELP
I am having the very same problem, I dont have seeds to plant more in my inventory
Trophies: 182 / 422
Resident
+1
03.10.2010 01:27:29
“ sheri writes:
Zokole writes:
in part 3 nick wants 4 fish, 6 potatoes and 2 fuki's. I have only 1 fuki and i can't find one more. i have searched in the north of the village. I can't  buy one, it's disabled.... HELP
I am having the very same problem, I dont have seeds to plant more in my inventory

You should go to the tradesman and buy seeds there. Hint (for approximately 15 seeds, you'll have 2 fuki, if you need more - buy more seeds)
Resident
+1
03.10.2010 01:28:46
“ dixie writes:
What am I missing?  Part 3 Mike has asked me for Rosemary, Snakemeat and Fuki.  I've collected all the ingredients and now I cant' find him.   He doesn't show on the map so I looked in all the caves to see if he was hiding from me  Image      Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Don't bother about him. Just complete the other quests. He'll reappear soon in the camp.
Resident
+1
03.10.2010 01:36:53
“ lferradin­o writes: Natalia, I've noticed that I have coins in my profile, and I don't know how the stack grows or what they are for.  I can't find anything in the help pages that tells me, either.  Can you tell me how to get more, and what they are used for?

You get coins for regestering, new trophies, new rank, filling 'About me' etc. Later you can use them as virtual currency to buy games and so on.  We are preparing a help for this. Soon you'll see it.
Trophies: 31 / 422
+1
03.10.2010 01:54:00
Thanks Natalia.   I didn't have any other quests going but I just walked around collecting pearls and after a while he reappeared.  
+1
03.10.2010 11:47:45
I love this game!!   Image  Unfortunately I have ran into my first problem and hopefully someone can help me.  I just got the second stone of invoke and it is still telling me I need to get it.  There is nothing else for me to do at this point and I tried waiting to see if it might take a bit, but nothing is happening.  Has anyone had this happen and if so what do I do?  Thanks to anyone that can help!
Master
+1
03.10.2010 12:30:58
“ brwneyez ­ writes: I love this game!! Unfortunately I have ran into my first problem and hopefully someone can help me. I just got the second stone of invoke and it is still telling me I need to get it. There is nothing else for me to do at this point and I tried waiting to see if it might take a bit, but nothing is happening. Has anyone had this happen and if so what do I do? Thanks to anyone that can help!
I think this is the place where you need to go to the village to talk to the guy at the 'store'.  He has the 3rd stone, but asks you to give him an awful lot of stuff before he will let you have it.
+1
03.10.2010 12:42:21
Thanks Iferradino.  I will give that a try. Image
Master
+1
03.10.2010 12:47:18
“ brwneyez ­ writes: Thanks Iferradino.  I will give that a try. Image
  Somehow I'm not sure that I gave you the correct solution.  Did you look in your inventory to see that you actually do have the 2nd stone?  If so, then I think you need to find John and talk to him before going to the village.  I've played the game through twice, and think I will go through it again at a leisurely pace.  Maybe take notes as I go.  I can't remember the villagers names.Image
Master
+1
03.10.2010 12:48:52
“ Natalia writes:
lferradin­o writes: Natalia, I've noticed that I have coins in my profile, and I don't know how the stack grows or what they are for.  I can't find anything in the help pages that tells me, either.  Can you tell me how to get more, and what they are used for?

You get coins for regestering, new trophies, new rank, filling 'About me' etc. Later you can use them as virtual currency to buy games and so on.  We are preparing a help for this. Soon you'll see it.
Thank you, Natalia.  I think I'm going to play the Castaway through a third time, just for the fun of it.  I don't have to rush to see the ending anymore!Image
+1
03.10.2010 13:01:25
“ lferradin­o writes:
brwneyez ­ writes: Thanks Iferradino.  I will give that a try. Image
  Somehow I'm not sure that I gave you the correct solution.  Did you look in your inventory to see that you actually do have the 2nd stone?  If so, then I think you need to find John and talk to him before going to the village.  I've played the game through twice, and think I will go through it again at a leisurely pace.  Maybe take notes as I go.  I can't remember the villagers names.Image

“ lferradin­o writes:
brwneyez ­ writes: Thanks Iferradino.  I will give that a try. Image

Nope, that didn't work. Image  Yes, I do have the 2nd stone.  I don't see John on the map.  Do I maybe have to go and look for him???  I love this game and have spent hours playing and this stinks to come to a stand still but I so appreciate your help!!
Master
+1
03.10.2010 13:42:14
“ brwneyez ­ writes: Nope, that didn't work. Yes, I do have the 2nd stone. I don't see John on the map. Do I maybe have to go and look for him??? I love this game and have spent hours playing and this stinks to come to a stand still but I so appreciate your help!!
Sometimes John disappears.  If he is in a cave, he doesn't show up.  I don't know if it's the cave where he found the remains (after the earthquake), or he may be in the cave where Nick lured Amy.  But, yes, go looking for him!
03.10.2010 15:52:18
wie bekomme ich den 3 stein den ich suchen soll kann mir jemand helfen

gglg sternenfips from germany
+1
03.10.2010 15:59:59
Does anyone know where the 9th statue is located at?
Master
+1
03.10.2010 16:47:17
Yes i just found it it's in the cave where Nick's body is. Go to swamp enter and look around it's there.
Trophies: 188 / 422
Resident
+1
03.10.2010 16:54:25
I have tested this game and now that I have completed it ... I can't that confirmed my impression ... A SPECTACULAR GAME
Master
+1
03.10.2010 17:28:43
I absolutley loved this game! The graphis,sounds,movements, the details you added made this fabulous game ,better. For anyone out there  that hasn't played-do it now, you won't be sorry. My favorite games are Cradle Rome and Persia, too bad we had no trophies, but now Island is side by side with them.I also loved Royal Envoy. Well I guess I'm an AWEM JUNKIE! You do it the best and I've played  lots....................of games.Keep up the good work! Also that was nice of you to mention us in your credits makes us feel important!See you when Cradle 2 comes out!
Trophies: 67 / 422
Recruit
+1
04.10.2010 01:04:25

Version: Full

Hand Up Pros:  great graphics, good storyline

Hand Down Cons:  walking all around the map to do some quests just by talking to NPC gets boring and annoying.

Comment Comment:  good game overall

+1
04.10.2010 01:13:40
Oh, I need some help. I'm stuck on the antidote part. I stopped the game after getting the quest and can't remember where they say the red berries herb item is located. I don't know the exact name of the item because I can't click any details on the quest.. which totally sucks right now =(
Trophies: 198 / 422
Resident
+2
04.10.2010 03:22:31
I love this game.

I have the silver scout trophy and was wondering how to get the gold one.  I have all the other gold trophies and want to complete the collection.
Trophies: 299 / 422
Enthusiast
+1
04.10.2010 03:29:12
Only 3 trophies are left!!!Image and I've got a new rank. Now I'm Expert!!!Image
(Posts 176 - 200 of 725)
6 7
9 10
Forum Rules