(Posts 276 - 300 of 310)
9 10 11

Letters from Nowhere Comments

Letters from Nowhere

Unlock the secrets of Letters from Nowhere.

More info
Trophies: 0 / 422
28.01.2013 05:25:17
“ Kvet@ writes:
SFaGL writes:
I download this game but it ask me to register to play it full. Image

Anyway you have to register the game to play the full version. There are two ways:1. You play the trial and then buy the game. In this case you get a notification letter with the reg key.2. You buy it at once and get the letter with the key.If you want to try it first - just play the trial (60 min) first.

There is a key to register it or I have to pay for it ?
Trophies: 397 / 422
Master
+1
28.01.2013 06:59:55
“ SFaGL writes:
There is a key to register it or I have to pay for it ?
You pay just once. There is a button 'Buy Now'. You can find more info here: http://www.awem.com/help.html  There is also an on-line free episode of the game. Go to the Tab 'Online Games' and find the one you want to try.
15.02.2013 06:49:49
I was playing a game and the time ran out do I signed up to play it and and now I can't get to it.  It keeps asking me to pay and I put in my numbers and it is not valid.   Can you help???
+1
15.02.2013 08:38:14
“ Becky Boop writes:
I was playing a game and the time ran out do I signed up to play it and and now I can't get to it.  It keeps asking me to pay and I put in my numbers and it is not valid.   Can you help???

Becky Boop, you probably received our notification to your spam folder. Please check it. We have sent you a copy of the notification from our gmail e-mail address, check your in-box. Sorry about all the inconveniences.
Trophies: 395 / 422
Master
+3
16.07.2013 10:43:10

Version: Full

Hand Up Pros:  nice game and plot; you don't have to shoot villans like other HO games, anyway some objects are really difficult to find!!!

Hand Down Cons:  The 500,000 points thropy, which I have already gained, doesn't appear along with the others :-S!!!

Comment Comment:  LFN 2 up till now seems even better Wink

Trophies: 238 / 422
Enthusiast
+2
17.07.2013 00:38:59
Wow, you've got an impressive collection of stemps in the game, Sunflower! Way to go. In terms of the trophy, if you have submitted it to the site and it still didn't show - write to our support@awem.com and ask to check it. It's another step in your becoming a guru. So, fight for it ;) 
+1
22.07.2013 10:57:56

Version: Full

Hand Up Pros:  This is one of my FAVORITES. Not too easy and Not too difficult. JUST RIGHT. Beautiful Art and Interesting Story.

Hand Down Cons: 

Comment Comment:  After playing this you will want to continue into Letters From Nowhere 2, which is just as good as this one.

Trophies: 23 / 422
+2
25.07.2013 13:51:09
Full version: Great HOG!
Trophies: 422 / 422
Guru
+4
28.07.2013 12:50:17
Yay!!! I just finished the game! I know this forum isn't very active these days, but I just want to say thanks to those of you who posted so many helpful suggestions. Because of all the great tips and advice, I was able to get all of the trophies. I am pretty excited about it. It only took 3 tries to get the trophy for the 500,000 points in one area, but that was because I read every post here first, and because I went with the location that I had used to get my 45 items in one minute and my personal best score. I love Awem games, and I love this website! Image
Guru
+3
29.07.2013 00:44:19
Congratulations on finishing the game, Game Player!  It is such an excellent game, too.  Now it's time to complete Letters From Nowhere 2 - it's even spookier than the first.

And best of all - after you complete all of the achievements and post your trophies from that game - you will be an Awem GURU!

I came back here to answer your original question about the stamp, so I'm happy you resolved it.  Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, but I had to wait until I got home so I could download the game and look at my trophy roomImage  The forums are still really active here, though, with people always watching out to help other gamers.
Trophies: 238 / 422
Enthusiast
+2
29.07.2013 01:03:40
“ Game Player writes:
Yay!!! I just finished the game! I know this forum isn't very active these days, but I just want to say thanks to those of you who posted so many helpful suggestions. Because of all the great tips and advice, I was able to get all of the trophies. I am pretty excited about it. It only took 3 tries to get the trophy for the 500,000 points in one area, but that was because I read every post here first, and because I went with the location that I had used to get my 45 items in one minute and my personal best score. I love Awem games, and I love this website! Image

Cogratulations, Game Player!
Way to go! We do our best to make each Awem game special Image
Guru
+2
29.07.2013 08:47:23
Thanks so much Morpheus and Nilova! I was pretty pumped when I got the last of the trophies. It probably sounds crazy, but when I finish an Awem game, I really feel like I've accomplished something great. LOL

Nilova, I never cease to be amazed by the attention to detail in all the Awem games. The graphics are always stunning, and they are full of little extra touches that many other developers don't bother with (e.g. a cat stretching, twitching its ears, blinking its eyes, and meowing/crying, all in a very realistic way). And, for the most part, they are quite challenging. I like that in a game. I say, 'for the most part', because I don't think of The Island Castaway series as being challenging. For me, those games are just pure fun—from beginning to end. It is my absolute favorite series. I look forward to playing each of your future games as they come out.

Morpheus, thank you so much for coming here to help me out. I really do appreciate it. I didn't realize that people were still watching over this forum, so that is really great to know. I posted an update after I got the trophy I was asking about (stamp #35). Then, when I finished the game, I decided to do away with the question altogether and just post my success with finishing the game. I'm so sorry that you had to download the game again for nothing. I didn't realize that anyone had seen my post or I wouldn't have removed it. Image I don't think I would have been able to finish the game if it weren't for everything I learned from reading all the posts on this forum.

Yes, Letters from Nowhere 2 is what I plan to tackle next. Due to my poor eyesight, these hidden object games are extra challenging for me, but I can't stand to let anything beat me, so I am determined to get all the trophies in that one too. Image Then, I will be a Guru! Yay!! Oops! Sorry for the long-winded post. Image
Guru
+2
29.07.2013 17:13:58
Don't you worry about being long winded - finishing one of these games is an accomplishment!  That's what I like about them, too!  And these are the best forums anywhere for help.  I haven't been here long, but I'm so impressed with everyone and their willingness to help.

Get going on Letters to Nowhere 2 and we'll be here every step of the way (in the Letters to Nowhere 2 forum), ready to help and congratulate you when you make it! Image
Guru
+3
29.07.2013 20:32:33
Thanks Morpheus. I bought Letters to Nowhere 2 today, though I only had time to make sure I got my trophy for finishing the first game. The only bad part was having to start over with the name I used in the first game, but that's no biggie. I'll head on over to the Letters to Nowhere 2 forum as soon as I get a chance. I'm sure that reading those posts will be as helpful to me as reading the posts in this forum were. Yes, this site has an amazing group of people. Hopefully, I'll be able to contribute soon myself. Have a wonderful evening, and thanks for the support! Image
Guru
+1
02.08.2013 09:21:27
That's great, Game Player.  I see you already conquered the game!

Congratulations, Game Player!  Awems newest Guru! 
Guru
+1
02.08.2013 21:52:40
“ Morpheus writes:
That's great, Game Player.  I see you already conquered the game!

Congratulations, Game Player!  Awems newest Guru! 

Thanks Morpheus! It was a lot of fun, and definitely challenging, as was the first game. I wonder if there will be a third one in this series. Any thoughts?
Guru
+1
04.08.2013 20:08:57
I wish for a third.  I truly enjoyed the series, too! Image
Trophies: 1 / 422
11.08.2013 01:07:27
“ Game Player writes:

Ive gotten stuck in the game where you have to match up the target board with another hidden object. ive tried so many times and cannot find anything anywhere. can you help mewith this? thanks, i so want to keep going but cant till i find the matching bit!
Trophies: 406 / 422
Master
11.08.2013 21:17:24
“ sarahj writes:
Game Player writes:

Ive gotten stuck in the game where you have to match up the target board with another hidden object. ive tried so many times and cannot find anything anywhere. can you help mewith this? thanks, i so want to keep going but cant till i find the matching bit!
I think it's a knife, located somewhere down a bit from the target board. It's been a long time since I played this game, but I believe that's what you're looking for. Less certain of the location of the object. Look around for a knife. Hope you get through this spot. It's a great game, so enjoy!
Trophies: 421 / 422
Master
+1
07.01.2014 11:19:16
can't find the coin that goes into the piggy bank in the workroom on letters from nowhere episode 5, HELP!!
Trophies: 392 / 422
Master
+1
09.01.2014 08:25:19
“ ike johnson writes:
can't find the coin that goes into the piggy bank in the workroom on letters from nowhere episode 5, HELP!!

i not sure but is it not that you have to take hammer and destroy piggy to get coin
27.01.2014 20:48:10
“ sarahj writes:
Game Player writes:

27.01.2014 20:48:39
It's the knife that's near the lamp!
27.01.2014 20:50:45
I can't find the coins or paper money that goes into the piggy bank either!  The hammer doesn't work for it...someone please help.
Trophies: 392 / 422
Master
30.01.2014 09:25:59
“ leeanntracey writes:
I can't find the coins or paper money that goes into the piggy bank either!  The hammer doesn't work for it...someone please help.

i only remember piggy bank in workroom in episode 2 and 5. in 2 is nothing to do. in 5 it is the hammer in mid wall. if you at another place than workroom - let know please
(Posts 276 - 300 of 310)
9 10 11
Forum Rules
femdom-share.net