(Posts 301 - 325 of 332)
10 11 12

Letters from Nowhere 2 Comments

Letters from Nowhere 2

Confront the evil in Letters from Nowhere 2.

More info
Trophies: 35 / 422
+1
27.06.2012 13:53:05
How does one post the stamps when the game wont let you sign in as it says invaild password. (i've checked, rechecked, changed, then checked, and rechecked but no such luck. I know its the right password, i use it to sign in here. :/ )
Trophies: 422 / 422
Guru
+2
27.06.2012 15:05:02
Hi SaphrisStar, did you purchase the game from AWEM? Otherwise you cannot submit your trophies and earn funcoines.......When buyed from AWEM, please contact support@awem.com......you will get help asap.
Trophies: 35 / 422
+2
27.06.2012 16:48:42
oh :( Nope, I bought it off of the Comcast game site.
Thanks though! :)

Edit: :D I was able to upload the trophies after buying the game again from here.
Trophies: 0 / 422
+1
28.06.2012 15:00:29
Danke schön, habe die 500'000 Punkte erreicht. Image Mir fehlt immer noch die letzte Briefmarke ' Spiele das Orginalspiel Letters from Nowhere' . Welches ist das? Image  Habe sonst das dass erste & zweite Spiel fertig. Danke für deine Hilfe. Image
Guru
+3
29.06.2012 04:25:14
Hi violett: 'Gratuliere'!!!!! Um die Marke in LFN2 zu bekommen,musst du das erste Spiel 'Letters from nowhere'  durchspielen. Aber Achtung: verwende denselben Nicknamen, sonst funktioniert es nicht!

+2
29.06.2012 14:34:57
Habe immer den gleichen Name benutzt & LFN habe ich auch nochmals gespielt, aber ich habe sie immer noch nicht! Kann es einen Einfluss haben, wenn ich dass Spiel auf iPad & auf dem iPhone habe?
Guru
+3
01.07.2012 02:30:33
Hallo violett, ich spiele nur auf dem PC, deswegen kann ich dir nicht weiterhelfen.....schreib doch mal eine Mail an support@awem.com.............
+2
01.07.2012 03:42:38
Danke dir Moira für deine Antwort Image
+2
02.07.2012 13:39:18
Um auch auf dem IPhone das Spiel LFN1 fertig zu spielen brauche ich noch die Briefmarke ' persönliche Bestzeit', hat jemand einen Tipp wie ich dass fertig bringe? 
+2
11.01.2013 23:57:19

Version: Demo

Hand Up Pros: 

Hand Down Cons: 

Comment Comment:  for the beast

+2
28.01.2013 04:36:30
I download this game but it ask me to register to play it full. 
Guru
+2
18.02.2013 23:59:24
I'm playing Letters from Nowhere 2 now, and have to say that I cracked up when I saw that gangster from Golden Trails 1 show up in the theater scene.  I'd love to see cameo appearances from characters from different games in future Awem games.

I certainly see now why the black cat avatars are so popular.  The additions of those and more varied mini-games are an improvement.  Seeing that shelf-packing one (where you had to free the chalk) in Golden Trails 2 made that one easier.  As mentioned somewhere, you want to be efficient in the sense of moving object 4 units high into the shelf of height 4.  It is easiest if you clear a 5 by 3 space in the shortest shelf, of height 3.  It is easier to maneuver in the taller shelves.

Getting the 500,000 points in one scene is just about the same as in LFN1.  The only difference I could tell is that the jack-in-the-box is now 15,000 points instead of 10,000, but you still need to click on that and one other bonus (I'm sure the camera is much preferred to the thermometer), and then get the 50 items in a row.  Then you get 505,000 points.  If you click on all three bonuses, you can get 515,000 points, but I preferred to avoid the thermometer.  I managed to do this in the dormitory, figuring I could then get that scene done in under a minute in adventure mode, when I got foiled by the character popping up and starting a dialog.  For the detailed analysis, please see my post (#272) on page 11 in the LFN1 forum.

I had a terrible time with the '3 items in 5 seconds after entering a scene' stamp.  If a dialog started, I didn't get the stamp if I clicked on 3 times in 5 seconds after the dialog box went away.  After completing the game, I set up two more player names, then did the scenes in unlimited mode with my first name until I got the gold medal time, and then tried playing in adventure mode with the other two names just trying to get the '3 items in 5 seconds' stamp.  Once the camera was in the same position as in unlimited mode, and I was able to get 3 items in under 2 seconds, but that didn't count for some reason.  The list of objects was different each time for the two new names, thwarting the idea I had that the second new user would be able to click on the same three items as the first.  I thought I might have to try using the trick for the 250 badges in Golden Trails 1, saving the game before entering a new scene, and keep on replaying it until three items that I picked out from the first list were on another list.  However, in chapter four I was finally successful, so I don't know if that idea would have worked.

Now I just have to get the rest of the gold medals in unlimited mode, but work will get in the way the next several days.

And Aviatrix, I love your method of getting all four bonuses by the end of the first episode 'honestly.'  It's sort of a shame it's so easy to go back after completing adventure mode.

Trophies: 238 / 422
Enthusiast
+3
19.02.2013 01:36:00
“ SFaGL writes:

After you buy the game you get the notification with the reg key. Use it to register the game. Make sure you check your spam box as the letter can drop in there. If you have difficulties with the registration - write to support@awem.com giving details about your problem.
Guru
+2
23.02.2013 22:52:18
Nilova, replying to your message in the GT2 thread, I don't see how it was possible not to resist clicking on the bandit, at least if you recognized him, in the theater scene in LFN2.  I kept expecting something to happen.  At least he was wearing a gas mask which was one of the items that did need to be clicked.

I finished getting all the gold medals with my first character nickname, but was surprised to be awarded the 'three objects in five seconds' stamp in unlimited mode when I thought I must have done that several times while trying to get all the gold medals.  This was late in the sequence; I did most of those scenes in order, and it happend in the third group of nine scenes, perhpas the empty street, park, or student bar.  I'm left with the impression that that stamp can only be won in certain rooms.  I got it with my second character nickname in the laboratory, I'm pretty sure. 

26.02.2013 09:45:23
“ SFaGL writes:
Nilova writes:
“ SFaGL writes:

After you buy the game you get the notification with the reg key. Use it to register the game. Make sure you check your spam box as the letter can drop in there. If you have difficulties with the registration - write to support@awem.com giving details about your problem.

Mine does the same thing. I entered the code but it will not accept it. I wrote to awem but no reply yet.
27.02.2013 03:28:11
“ Paula126 writes:
SFaGL writes:
Nilova writes:
SFaGL writes:

Mine does the same thing. I entered the code but it will not accept it. I wrote to awem but no reply yet.

Paula, I have sent you an e-mail with further steps. Please check your in-box and try what I suggested.
Trophies: 178 / 422
Resident
+2
04.03.2013 11:10:59
Woohoo! Just Finished this game today. Great games and I wish a Sequel.Thanks Awem Image
Trophies: 397 / 422
Master
+2
14.06.2013 03:39:18

Version: Full

Hand Up Pros:  Great story, clever search, ñute cat!

Hand Down Cons:  Want a sequel

Comment Comment:  It's a great hidden object, very atmospheric.

Guru
+1
02.08.2013 09:24:09

Congratulations to Game Player! Awem's newest Guru! Image
Guru
+1
02.08.2013 21:31:47

Version: Full

Hand Up Pros:  Great game. Very challenging. Loved the cats. Loved playing in unlimited mode. Glad she got her husband back.

Hand Down Cons:  I hate spiders and snakes, and this game was loaded with them. I wish someone would make a game without any spiders and snakes. That would be a super great game.

Comment Comment:  This was definitely a challenge, with many cleverly hidden objects. Loved playing in unlimited mode! If it hadn't been so dark, and absolutely filled with spiders and snakes, I would have given it five stars. Those things only get 1 star. The game-play, however, gets 5 stars, and I gave that the most weight, so the overall score is 4 stars.

Guru
+3
02.08.2013 21:43:24
Yippee! I made Guru!! Doing the happy dance!! Image OK, Awem, bring on the next challenges. LOL As I said in another forum, Awem does outstanding work on their games, with amazing graphics, and attention to detail that puts them up there with the best of the best in my book. Keep them coming! Image
+4
05.08.2013 07:24:58
“ Game Player writes:
Yippee! I made Guru!! Doing the happy dance!! Image OK, Awem, bring on the next challenges. LOL As I said in another forum, Awem does outstanding work on their games, with amazing graphics, and attention to detail that puts them up there with the best of the best in my book. Keep them coming! Image

Congrats, Game Player! Well done! Image

Thank you for your kind words, we'll try to do our best! Image
Guru
+2
07.08.2013 19:14:47
“ Berezko writes:

Congrats, Game Player! Well done! Image

Thank you for your kind words, we'll try to do our best! Image

Thanks Berezko! It's been a blast playing all those games—and trying to get all the trophies. Image I am definitely glad I found your games. It's great to find a company that takes such pride in their work, and that really tries to make their customers happy. Your company excels at both of those things. Now, given the amazing quality of your games, especially the graphics and animation, if you ever make a game without spiders and snakes, I probably won't ever be able to stop playing it. Image Image Image
+1
17.09.2013 10:37:32
I purchased this game through the Google Play Store and have received many trophies and gold medals. Since the game was not purchased through this website, have I lost the ability to post trophies without purchasing again?

Guru
+1
17.09.2013 20:08:24
“ DRB writes: I purchased this game through the Google Play Store and have received many trophies and gold medals. Since the game was not purchased through this website, have I lost the ability to post trophies without purchasing again?

Hi DRB - Yes, I'm afraid so. Only AWEM games purchased via the AWEM website will allow trophy posting.  You will know for certain if you see a 'post trophy' option in the Trophy Room of the game, as that feature only exists in games you purchase from AWEM that are eligible for trophy posting. I'm uncertain if the trophies apply only to PC games, though.  i'm hoping one of the moderators will claify for me.

The good news is, if you purchase a 'trophy eligible' game from AWEM, you will get FunCoins.  Then when you post trophies, you will get more FunCoins.  Soon, you will have enough FunCoins to buy more games, which you can play and then post more trophies.

Best of luck to you - AWEM ROCKS!
(Posts 301 - 325 of 332)
10 11 12
Forum Rules
femdom-share.net