(Posts 476 - 500 of 583)
18 19
21 22

Golden Trails 3: The Guardian's Creed Premium Edition Comments

Golden Trails 3: The Guardian's Creed Premium Edition

Track the treasure and solve the riddles of the past in Golden Trails 3: The Guardian’s Creed!

More info
Trophies: 396 / 422
Master
+1
20.08.2012 15:08:04
LOL Parodie Image   'In my inner eye  can see you moving   Image '

Aviatrix and Textrekkie, like you, 'my solution wouldn't be the quickest'... but maybe also, 'the prettiest!' Image  hmm... TexTrekkie, what is OCD ? Image

Oh, and Parodie; sorry for the misunderstanding... I had completed this puzzle. But I simply don't remember how I did it. Thanks anyway for trying to take notes, and for your kind words Image  (... or maybe you were thinking of Sister, who seemed to have problems with this puzzle as well) Anyway, Avi's explanation is very much detailed and clear (in my opinion), so I hope it will be enough help for Sister... and the other players who would need help, too.
Trophies: 406 / 422
Master
+2
20.08.2012 22:21:09
“ textrekkie writes: I just love that type of puzzle...but they really bring out the worst of my OCD.  Image  I just can't quit them until I have each shelf with the items all neatly arranged by height and size.  Needless to say, my solution wouldn't be the quickest...but it would be the prettiest! Image
You gave me the best laugh just now! Image Thanks for that!
Trophies: 418 / 422
Master
21.08.2012 00:49:08
“ castaway_addict writes: LOL Parodie Image   'In my inner eye  can see you moving   Image '

Aviatrix and Textrekkie, like you, 'my solution wouldn't be the quickest'... but maybe also, 'the prettiest!' Image  hmm... TexTrekkie, what is OCD ? Image

Oh, and Parodie; sorry for the misunderstanding... I had completed this puzzle. But I simply don't remember how I did it. Thanks anyway for trying to take notes, and for your kind words Image  (... or maybe you were thinking of Sister, who seemed to have problems with this puzzle as well) Anyway, Avi's explanation is very much detailed and clear (in my opinion), so I hope it will be enough help for Sister... and the other players who would need help, too.

You are right castaway that was sister - but with your earlier post still in mind I mismatched. Sorry. I think that sister read it too, also the help from avi and will do it now as I could
Trophies: 422 / 422
Guru
+1
21.08.2012 11:09:46
Castaway - OCD is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

Obsessive-compulsive disorder is an anxiety disorder in which people have unwanted and repeated thoughts, feelings, ideas, sensations or behaviors that make them feel driven to do something.  Often the person carries out the behaviors to get rid of the thoughts, but this only provides temporary relief. Not performing the obsessive rituals can cause great anxiety.  My primary 'button' involves cleaning/straightening.  I can go at it for days without stopping. Image  LOL - I'm lots better about now than I used to be...Image
Guru
+1
21.08.2012 20:24:37
I do not have OCD. I have CDO... it's like OCD but the letters are in the correct alphabetical order. (This is a little OCD joke, folks.)

Parodie, to make a screen shot that is not all black, try putting the game into not-full-screen mode, then take the screen shot. With some games you can use the Windows Snipping Tool if you have it. For others, PrtScr works. But not much works in full-screen mode.
Guru
+1
21.08.2012 23:01:29
“ Aviatrix writes: I do not have OCD. I have CDO... it's like OCD but the letters are in the correct alphabetical order...(snip)...

LOL, Avi!  ROTFLMBO!  Image
Master
+1
22.08.2012 08:38:10
“ Aviatrix writes: I do not have OCD. I have CDO... it's like OCD but the letters are in the correct alphabetical order. (This is a little OCD joke, folks.)

Parodie, to make a screen shot that is not all black, try putting the game into not-full-screen mode, then take the screen shot. With some games you can use the Windows Snipping Tool if you have it. For others, PrtScr works. But not much works in full-screen mode.

Hi Avi, feel embraced! When I'm asking something ... your  answer is coming immediatelly and it works!!! Image   Here in retirement home everybody says I know everything with compis (I only say the only thing I have is patience) I'm only a siple user and know what to do for a bit writing and ... what do  I do when I'm on this site??? Now I can restart all the games and have not to write down every step I'm going to do - most I forget to write the importend things becaus I'm happy that I could.

Master
+1
22.08.2012 11:25:18
“ SisterSister writes:
parodie writes: Once again I'm back here… Crying for help. A read through the forum and it seems that I'm the only one who has troubles with the board in Gisells bedroom where I have removed the parts to free the book. I restarted countless but I cannot solve. Has anyone a hint? I have all the trophies except the one for the mini games. But now I'm hanging here and cannot go further till I finished.
Hi Parodie, I'm in the same spot. I keep losing patience with this puzzle and quitting after a while in frustration. Then eventually I go back to it and get frustrated again. What I wouldn't give for a screenshot! Image Maybe eventually there will be a walkthrough and we can finish winning that last trophy.

Hello Sistersister I could finish - you meanwhile too? Thanks to Avi I could make a picture but do not know where to place. If you did not yet I'm going to write it but that will take a little time
Master
22.08.2012 12:37:04
“ parodie writes:
SisterSister writes:
“ parodie writes: Once again I'm back here… Crying for help. A read through the forum and it seems that I'm the only one who has troubles with the board in Gisells bedroom where I have removed the parts to free the book. I restarted countless but I cannot solve. Has anyone a hint? I have all the trophies except the one for the mini games. But now I'm hanging here and cannot go further till I finished.
Hi Parodie, I'm in the same spot. I keep losing patience with this puzzle and quitting after a while in frustration. Then eventually I go back to it and get frustrated again. What I wouldn't give for a screenshot! Image Maybe eventually there will be a walkthrough and we can finish winning that last trophy.

Hello Sistersister I could finish - you meanwhile too? Thanks to Avi I could make a picture but do not know where to place. If you did not yet I'm going to write it but that will take a little time
Hello, Parodie, and thanks for asking about my trouble with the shelves puzzle. I will eventually get back to it, but I'm really getting tied up at work and don't have as much time to spend on it. I hope that this weekend I will be able to work on it more. I'm sure I can do it, I just lose patience and quit. My biggest hurdle is my low tolerance for frustration. Image I'm really glad you got it cracked and are on your way to another trophy. Cheers!
Master
22.08.2012 12:57:09
“ SisterSister writes:
parodie writes:
“ SisterSister writes:
parodie writes: Once again I'm back here… Crying for help. A read through the forum and it seems that I'm the only one who has troubles with the board in Gisells bedroom where I have removed the parts to free the book. I restarted countless but I cannot solve. Has anyone a hint? I have all the trophies except the one for the mini games. But now I'm hanging here and cannot go further till I finished.

Hello, Parodie, and thanks for asking about my trouble with the shelves puzzle. I will eventually get back to it, but I'm really getting tied up at work and don't have as much time to spend on it. I hope that this weekend I will be able to work on it more. I'm sure I can do it, I just lose patience and quit. My biggest hurdle is my low tolerance for frustration. Image I'm really glad you got it cracked and are on your way to another trophy. Cheers!

May be heplfull the numbers are length.high of the parts --  dont work tomuch have a good time

From right to left
Fan, (up) wool, perl; box, dancer (up) chain; hairpin, ring, (up) necklace?; “Faden”
1.1  1.1        4.1               2.1
2.2               3.2  1.2        1.2 1.2         1.2
From right to left
“Gabel”; “Henkelkrug”, (up) “Bürste”; Spray; Pocket, (up) insect; broche, (up) amulet, bell, cup
1.2               2.1     1.2 1.3
1.5     2.4     1.5     3.4     2.2
From left to right
Red box, (up) iron, candle lamp; glas, lamp(fromtop), woodcat, (up) mirror;  blue flask, “Beutel”, (up) lemon, feather, mask; (don’t know name two pieces 1 large 4 high)
3.3 1.3         4.1                         1.1  2.2
1.4               1.3  2.3 1.3             1.3  3.2        1.4  1.4

Master
22.08.2012 19:23:10
Parodie, thank you so much for going to all this trouble. I have printed your instructions and will have them at hand when I take another run at that shelf! Image
Guru
+2
23.08.2012 04:30:51

I just wanted to thank Aviatrix, Berezko and Moira for your help. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you
Guru
+1
23.08.2012 13:32:54
I am always happy to help. You are welcome Islander1!
Trophies: 295 / 422
Enthusiast
24.08.2012 16:22:56
Looks like I should be able to find some help here but I did wonder if there would be a walkthrough for the game.  I love your games but for some reason I'm finding this one more difficult.
Guru
+1
24.08.2012 19:11:02
Many of us are waiting to see what's included in the Collector's Edition. In the meantime, ask anything and we'll try to help. I think you'd probably get an answer here in less than 24 hours. Several puzzle solutions have already been provided here if you read back some - a few of them are posted in white type so they're invisible - you have to scroll over the post to see the hidden text. It's a great game - enjoy!
Trophies: 295 / 422
Enthusiast
25.08.2012 04:08:21
Thank you.  I'll look back.  I also thought it might come out in a Collector's Edition. 
Trophies: 320 / 422
Expert
+1
25.08.2012 09:28:47
Depressed still no CE for GT#3... been waiting for it yet with such long delay, seems maybe there won't be any CE? Probably I should just settle for buying standard version & put myself out of this waiting misery!?

=> BTW, thanks tex & so glad you're feeling better!  Image
Master
+1
01.09.2012 16:39:48
“ Aviatrix writes: I do not have OCD. I have CDO... it's like OCD but the letters are in the correct alphabetical order. (This is a little OCD joke, folks.)

Aha! That's why my screen captures don't work. Thanks, Avi! And great joke about CDO. I mean, I guess it's a joke . . . . Image
Trophies: 320 / 422
Expert
+1
06.09.2012 06:55:22
Can we get official AWEM word on whether the Collector's version of GT#3 has been dropped, please?
+1
06.09.2012 08:07:23
“ Janie42 writes:
Can we get official AWEM word on whether the Collector's version of GT#3 has been dropped, please?

Dear Fans, the team are working on the CE at present. It will be here soon. Please be patient. Image
Guru
+1
09.09.2012 12:05:52
Thanks, Olga!  I'm still looking forward to it! Image
Trophies: 382 / 422
Master
+1
09.09.2012 13:23:41
But If I've already purchased the standart game should I buy the CE?
Guru
+2
10.09.2012 09:59:20
“ Viktor951 writes: But If I've already purchased the standart game should I buy the CE?

I plan to purchase the CE - because I really like the developers' and artists' notes and thoughts while they were creating the game.  And then there's a bonus game and the picture of the Awem team, too!  Image
Trophies: 128 / 422
Recruit
12.09.2012 17:34:04
How do you get 150 fleurs-de-lis. I've got all of them twice and only got 133.
Trophies: 397 / 422
Master
+1
13.09.2012 00:37:31
Hi, Laylasmum! The best way is to shoot more bandits in the shooting mini-game at the end of each episode. I still can't get the right number in GT1 but managed it in GT 3. Keep on!
(Posts 476 - 500 of 583)
18 19
21 22
Forum Rules