(Posts 426 - 450 of 584)
16 17
19 20

Golden Trails 3: The Guardian's Creed Premium Edition Comments

Golden Trails 3: The Guardian's Creed Premium Edition

Track the treasure and solve the riddles of the past in Golden Trails 3: The Guardian’s Creed!

More info
Trophies: 422 / 422
Guru
+2
30.07.2012 05:14:44
You are welcome, castaway! I am always happy to help!
Guru
+2
30.07.2012 12:25:43
I was going to say the same thing, but Moira beat me to it!

As you know, when you re-play the game the fleurs-de-lis may be in different locations and with a different number in a location. At least one location in one form of the game has 5 fleurs-de-lis. They were not hard to find but there were a lot of them. Also, for folks who have not yet played the game, occasionally a fleur-de-lis is just a fleur-de-lis, it's not one you collect. So if you've clicked on a large fleur-de-lis three times, stop before you get a clicking penalty! Find the collectable ones, which are usually small-ish.

For the record, I tested it, and eight quick clicks gets you a clicking penalty. Beware!
Guru
+3
30.07.2012 16:06:48
Congratulations Aviatrix to your guru status....I guess, it was was too hard to wait for the CE???Image
Trophies: 396 / 422
Master
30.07.2012 16:46:33
... Since you mention the CE, Moira, does anyone know if there will effectively be a CE ??

It's been a month since the SE was released... and OK, the team took a well-deserved 2-week vacation. But well, I find it quite unusual to release the SE, before the CE. So I was just thinking that, maybe, there would be no CE this time !? Image
Trophies: 416 / 422
Master
+2
31.07.2012 03:41:06
I have asked them and they are working on it Image
Master
31.07.2012 04:09:48
Oh, thanks anki !! That's good news Image
Guru
+2
01.08.2012 11:16:31
Yes, they are working on the CE.  I can't wait because I always like reading the developers' diary and the artists' ideas for the game.  It's as if I'm looking over their shoulders while they are working on the game.  And the group picture of the whole Awem team if also fun to see. Image
Guru
+1
01.08.2012 12:06:54
CE must have a puzzle solution walkthrough for last trophy.
Guru
01.08.2012 12:35:35
Hi Elitebeat, what puzzle is the problem? Maybe we can help you?
To CE...yes it comes...I am waiting....might there be a bonus chapter? I am very curious about it!
Master
+2
01.08.2012 18:10:44
I finished the game a 1st time, only a few hours ago... and restarted straight away, because of all the trophies I missed Image And I enjoy the game even more Image ... Even if I had played the first chapters a month ago, I seem to remember quite well where to find everything... I'm quite astonished myself. And I solved the first puzzles much more easily than on 1st play Image

Anyway, I have to say : I was ready to switch to the forum Image, and check kittehhh's fabulous tip for the coat of arms. Well, because I had read it, sounds like I remembered somehow, and I solved it with just sliding 3 or 4 columns and rows...
“ kittehhh writes: For the coat of arms puzzle, it's incredibly simple...
First, move the middle column down one space
Move the top row right one space
Move the left column down one space
Finally move the right column down two spaces

Gosh !! It looked so impossible to solve, the other time Image Thanks so much, kittehhh. This is awesome !

Bedtime here... exceptionally, the PC will stay ON, and hopefully, I'll get the 'no exiting' trophy
Guru
02.08.2012 00:10:19
HELP!! I'm stuck. I got back from the vatican and have almost finished my garret & the shop below and nowI'm at the front door of the mansion. When I clickfor a  hint it keeps showing me the lantern and says 'there's something inside I need to pick the latch' I have nothing in my inventory to do that. I only have what looks like a wooden ruler, a knife kind of thing with a curved blade, a round golden yellow thing with the templar cross on it, a hot pan of water & a bunch of berries. There is a squirrel on the window sill & it says 'should I give it a nut?' There is an area that says ' the bushes are flat in just this spot and  the soil is soft, Someone dug here' When i click on the door it says ' apparently noone has lived in the house after the owner died. Could the key be near by?' It shows that I still have to find a portrait of a man & woman, a key, a bracelet or cuff with a red templar cross on it, what looks like a pile of rock salt and a piece of paper with markings on it (probably from the markings on the wall) where it says '  the symbols weren't obvious until the snow brushed them I need a piece of paper to copy them)... I've tried every thing on my inventory on all the spots that need some sort of acrion and nothing is working!!! What do I do now?
+1
02.08.2012 01:53:10
Islander1, try the wooden ruler on the lantern. Image
Guru
+1
02.08.2012 01:53:41
Hi Islander: you have to break the lantern with the ruler; so you get the key for the door.
Guru
+1
02.08.2012 02:09:17
Well the only puzzle I'm not able to solve there is the puzzle of moving column's and rowsImage in the first chapter rest all the puzzles of the game are solvedImage.(The puzzle with 2 lion's or other cats outside the mansion)
Guru
+2
02.08.2012 02:14:34
Elitebeat, do you have the latest version of the game? 1.0.0.3 - the number is in the upper right hand corner of the screen. It seems this puzzle changed between the originally released version and the latest version; it is very easy in the latest release. The solution is above.

The ruler was tricky but the one that made me laugh was the pistol. I don't want to give it away to people who have not played the game but that is not how I would have used the pistol even for solving that particular problem.
Master
+1
02.08.2012 04:26:43
LOL Aviatrix Image  I see exactly what you mean. True, funny & unexpected way to use the pistol  Image 

Elitebeat, check Avi's post above, then the quote in my post, a few more clicks above Image
Guru
+2
02.08.2012 05:22:47
The ruler was tricky but the one that made me laugh was the pistol. I don't want to give it away to people who have not played the game but that is not how I would have used the pistol even for solving that particular problem.

LOL - I tried everything in my inventory BEFORE I even thought of using the pistol in that instance.  And then afterwards, I thought, 'those clever developers...they found a good use for a gun!' Image
Master
+1
02.08.2012 11:32:12
I liked very much the whole game, the HO scenes, the mini-games, the artwork, the overall quality of the game... everything that makes that GT series so great... BTW, though on my 1st play I had found some of the mini-games to be really challenging, I did not mind to try and spend more time on these on my 2nd play Image But OK, thanks so much Awem for offering a new version, and making some of the mini-games less difficult Image

In fact, I'm a little frustrated with the end Image  I find it quite abrupt... If it announces a future GT4, that will be devoted to the Templars again, then no problem. But if it means that the real conclusion will be unveiled in the CE only... then I feel frustrated for those who will buy the SE only... Because we have funcoins here, it's not such a problem for us to buy both SE + CE. But I think of those who don't know Awem's site, and buy from other portals... Image
Guru
+1
05.08.2012 15:28:59
“ Aviatrix writes: Well, I've now played through the game - I didn't exit but didn't get the trophy for playing through while not exiting. I couldn't do it the first time in one sitting because the computer is in demand for other things, Image. So while I didn't exit the game, it certainly wasn't the focus at all times. I'm also still working my way through unlimited mode; that will take a few days given that it's a weekend and I am in demand for other things!

My question is if the trophy for 'in one sitting' includes unlimited mode or just adventure mode? I did get all the rest of the trophies (except, of course, for unltd mode as I haven't finished that yet).

Also I took notes on the Chinese tea chest drawer puzzle and the brick puzzle, among others, and will have solutions to share soon. Most people did get through them so I doubt there is any rush on that.

Please help I'm stuck on the chinese tea chest
Guru
+3
05.08.2012 22:11:43
“ Islander1 writes: Please help I'm stuck on the chinese tea chest

OK, here is one solution. To see it, select the entire text of this post. The solution is in white letters to hide the spoiler.

The numbers refer to the row, then the column of the tea chest. For instance, 1.3 would refer to the third drawer on the first row. Consider the side cabinets to be the same as two drawers; so drawer 2.3 is directly under 1.3. To help orient you to the numbering system, the following drawers are open at the beginning: 1.4, 2.2, 3.3, 4.1, 4.4, and 5.4.

Reset the mini-game.
Click on  1.4  (upper right corner drawer)
Click on  2.3  (diagonally down and left one space from 1.4)
Click on  3.3  (down one space from 2.3)
Click on  4.2  (diagonally down and left one space from 3.3)
Click on  4.3  (one space right from 4.2)
Click on  5.3  (down one space from 4.3)
Click on  5.4  (one space right from 5.3, in the lower right corner)

Hope that is clear!
Master
+1
10.08.2012 08:01:52
Avi, just wanted to say 'great job' ! I would have never thought of this way to explain how to solve this puzzle. And then, the way you present it, it looks very clear and in fact so easy ! Image Well done !

Hope this will help those who are stuck Image
Trophies: 357 / 422
Master
11.08.2012 14:19:30
Hey Leute wollte Danke sagen für die Hinweise wie man einige Puzzle löst, es hat sehr gut geklappt.ImageImage
Ich brauche eure Hilfe wie bekomme ich die Ziegelwand hin und die 3 Blumen (kann sie schieben und es geht nicht) bekomme sie nicht alle in der gleichen reihe. Vielen Dank ImageImage
Guru
+1
11.08.2012 18:34:41
Hallo Nikki!
Für die Mauer auf die einzelnen Ziegel, die aus Stöcken am 1., 4. und letzten Reihen.
Ich weiß nicht, welche Rätsel ist die Blume Puzzle. Wo ist es?

Gute Gespräch mit Ihnen!
Guru
11.08.2012 18:43:56

Trophies: 357 / 422
Master
12.08.2012 15:44:44
hey Textrekkie danke für deine Hilfe hab es probiert und es hat geklappt.  Kann dir jetzt sagen wo ich noch hilfe brauche es ist ' Art Gallery ' wo man in 3 Reihen blumen in einer Reihe machen soll. Hab alles Probiert und nichts geht. Danke
(Posts 426 - 450 of 584)
16 17
19 20
Forum Rules