(Posts 376 - 400 of 584)
14 15
17 18

Golden Trails 3: The Guardian's Creed Premium Edition Comments

Golden Trails 3: The Guardian's Creed Premium Edition

Track the treasure and solve the riddles of the past in Golden Trails 3: The Guardian’s Creed!

More info
Trophies: 422 / 422
Guru
+1
01.07.2012 12:40:00
I'm thinking the game requires you to get all of the puzzles in one game in Adventure Mode...as it states for the fleur de lis.

If that is the case, then I'll have to use another player as well, because of the one I accidently skipped. Thanks for the heads-up, mrsspockfan! Image

There's no getting off easy in this one...Image LOL
Guru
01.07.2012 12:59:23
'There's no getting off easy in this one...Image LOL'

Yes, but when I thought tricky I completed all puzzles......
Btw, why is it necessary to create a new player for getting this trophy.........I do not understand.....
Guru
01.07.2012 14:14:27

“ Moira writes: 'There's no getting off easy in this one...Image LOL'

Yes, but when I thought tricky I completed all puzzles......
Btw, why is it necessary to create a new player for getting this trophy.........I do not understand.....

@tex  - I also had skipped puzzles the first time I played...so maybe that's the answer.

@Moira --Did you finish all the puzzles each time you played through  the games under the same name?

@Max  -- Same question did you skip any puzzles when you first played the game?

I completed the puzzles on all the remaining tries under the same name but did not get the trophy.  When I created a new name and played, I skipped some of the mini games, etc but completed all puzzles and I got the trophy after the last puzzle.

Guru
02.07.2012 01:58:22
Yes I skipped some of the puzzles the first time around.
Guru
+1
02.07.2012 11:11:44
“ MaxH writes: Yes I skipped some of the puzzles the first time around.

Then I believe the answer is, you have to solve all of the puzzles in one game, even though it doesn't say that on the trophy.  Image  That's why when mrs.spockfan created the profile and solved them all, she got the trophy and why when you used the same profile and solved them all (after skipping some the first time) you didn't - the  bits were set showing that you skipped puzzles in that profile.

Create a new profile, play again and solve the puzzles and then you'll get the trophy.  I'll have to do the same thing because of the one I accidently skipped.  Image
Guru
02.07.2012 16:42:35
“ textrekkie writes:
MaxH writes: Yes I skipped some of the puzzles the first time around.

Then I believe the answer is, you have to solve all of the puzzles in one game, even though it doesn't say that on the trophy.  Image  That's why when mrs.spockfan created the profile and solved them all, she got the trophy and why when you used the same profile and solved them all (after skipping some the first time) you didn't - the  bits were set showing that you skipped puzzles in that profile.

Create a new profile, play again and solve the puzzles and then you'll get the trophy.  I'll have to do the same thing because of the one I accidently skipped.  Image

Tex - Max had already played under another name and got the trophy, which is where I got the idea.  I'll have to replay at my leisure so I can have all the trophies under the same name.  Good thing this is a fun game Image
Guru
+1
02.07.2012 21:03:15
“ mrspockfan writes:
textrekkie writes:
MaxH writes: Yes I skipped some of the puzzles the first time around.

Tex - Max had already played under another name and got the trophy, which is where I got the idea.  I'll have to replay at my leisure so I can have all the trophies under the same name.  Good thing this is a fun game Image

Ahhh - thanks for the clarification.  I hate it when a new page starts.  I can't seem to keep my place. Image

Oh well - should someone else ask - it will be all written in one place! Image  Live long and prosper! Image
Trophies: 334 / 422
Expert
02.07.2012 23:21:32
LOL, I hadn't realised GT3 had been released until I read a post elsewhere (thanks, Textrekkie).

A question.  I'm considering using funcoins to get GT3.  I don't think I'll get funcoins back, but will I be able to post trophies?

Guru
+1
03.07.2012 10:57:50
“ Landria25 writes:
LOL, I hadn't realised GT3 had been released until I read a post elsewhere (thanks, Textrekkie).

A question.  I'm considering using funcoins to get GT3.  I don't think I'll get funcoins back, but will I be able to post trophies?

If you purchase the game with FunCoins, you can post trophies and you will get FunCoins back when you post trophies! Image  Isn't Awem the greatest?  They pay us to play!! Image

Good to see you, Landria!
Trophies: 418 / 422
Master
03.07.2012 13:33:34
Well, I too haven't realised the release of GT3 until I read in the forum. But now I got it. It is marvellous to play. As usual AWEM has created minigames and puzzles; some for me which I can solve and some for which I have to practice. But for my happiness I found all hidden items and fleur de lis and that this much for me. Now I have to rerun and try to solve the puzzles. Everybody should play to have much pleasure. Thank you Awem team!Image
Expert
03.07.2012 19:42:18
Thanks, Textrekkie.  Bless Awem for being so good to us!
Guru
03.07.2012 22:52:11
I know I am being very quiet, but I will not have a copy of the game until after the 16th. This is okay with me, I will enjoy it when I get it.
Master
04.07.2012 14:14:00
Oh! That Awem team is turning me crazy with the 'Fleur de lis'. I finished the whole game with every trophy except the one for the puzzles. Now I restarted and what a surprise those fleur de lis are not at the same places as before and not in the same number – how terrible (but I love the Awem 'team for that) they are helping my brain to keep thinking.
Textrekkie I saw that you are working on the puzzles. At the present I'm hanging with the drawers and my head is turning around. I was writing down about two hours now but still I can not solve. If you have a hint for me that would be lovely. Nonetheless I keep trying.
Master
04.07.2012 14:17:57
“ Aviatrix writes: I know I am being very quiet, but I will not have a copy of the game until after the 16th. This is okay with me, I will enjoy it when I get it.

Welcome back Avi. I missed you because I always did like very much reading from you and Tex. Have a nice time and much pleasure when starting after the 16th
Trophies: 373 / 422
Master
05.07.2012 14:23:56

Version: Full

Hand Up Pros:  Nice Graphics, weel thought through Gamestory.

Hand Down Cons:  Strang enough I'm not able to earn the '30 clicks in a row' Trophy.

Comment Comment:  As soon as I can earn that one Trophy I will consider to give the fifth Star.

Guru
+1
05.07.2012 14:40:32
Hi aadjepiraatje, this trophy to win is very easy in unlimited mode.
Master
05.07.2012 14:44:37
Hi Guys and Gals,I'm playing the game now for th 4th time, just to be able to get this '30 clicks in a row' Trophy. Although I'm pretty sure that I did made no wrong clicks, I still don't succeed. Is there a glitch in the Game? Or do I have to click 30 times on hidden objects only, meaning not the fleur d'lis and not the minigames? That would explain a lot. Because there is not one location in the whole game where you can find 30 hidden objects in a row without playing a mini-game or have to click on objects which are not so hidden at all because they are pointed to you.Has anybody succeeded yet? Please tell me how. Thanks in Advance for any help and/or suggestions.Aad
BTW, I even tried not to use hints and not to shoot bandits during 2 or 3 locations in a row, giving me about 65 valid clicks in a row, but NO 30 clicks Trophy. Please HELP. 
Trophies: 292 / 422
Enthusiast
+1
05.07.2012 16:46:02
“ aadjepiraatje writes: Hi Guys and Gals,
I'm playing the game now for th 4th time, just to be able to get this '30 clicks in a row' Trophy. Although I'm pretty sure that I did made no wrong clicks, I still don't succeed. Is there a glitch in the Game? Or do I have to click 30 times on hidden objects only, meaning not the fleur d'lis and not the minigames? That would explain a lot. Because there is not one location in the whole game where you can find 30 hidden objects in a row without playing a mini-game or have to click on objects which are not so hidden at all because they are pointed to you.
Has anybody succeeded yet? Please tell me how. 
Thanks in Advance for any help and/or suggestions.
Aad

BTW, I even tried not to use hints and not to shoot bandits during 2 or 3 locations in a row, giving me about 65 valid clicks in a row, but NO 30 clicks Trophy. Please HELP. 

I got the 30 clicks in a row trophy by playing a scene in unlimited mode. 
Master
06.07.2012 06:33:48
@ Moira and Dexx,Thanks, guys, that did the job. BUT (why must there always be a BUT?) how can I get that trophy in the Regulair Adventure Mode? Whatever I tried, no Trophy, although I made 45 or even 60 valid clicks whithout using Hints, not shooting Bandits and not clicking on the Fleur des Lils.BTW, did anybody notice that in Your History section the game is called Golden Trails 2: The Guardians Creed
Guru
06.07.2012 08:28:45
Congratulations, aadjepiraatje!
I think, you have to make the 30 clicks in one location and in adventure mode are not so many items hidden......
Ive taken a look at my history: you are right! looool
Expert
08.07.2012 20:09:25
Very nice game. gorgeous graphics, fun puzzles.  I particularly liked the memory puzzle where the symbols swapped places - that's a nice new take on a familiar puzzle.  I have just finished the main game and I am going to restart the main game!  I missed unlocking the gold room in unlimited mode, so must try harder to get the required fleur-de-lis!
Trophies: 421 / 422
Master
09.07.2012 22:29:10
How do I get the trophies to be added to my total?  I completed the game and all the trophies posted but aren't added into the overall total.  Thank you tseton

Well if I had read back through other message I wouldn't have asked such a silly question.  Guess I'll have to learn a little patience  Image  But then at my age it may be impossible!
Guru
10.07.2012 17:44:00
Does anyone have a clue for the drawers? This is the one that behaves like the lantern, I had trouble with that too.Help I don't want to skip it but I have no idea on how to complete.
Trophies: 406 / 422
Master
+1
10.07.2012 18:21:06
“ nikster writes: Does anyone have a clue for the drawers? This is the one that behaves like the lantern, I had trouble with that too.Help I don't want to skip it but I have no idea on how to complete.
This is hard to explain but the drawers are linked to each other, as I'm sure you've noticed, and what I did was try to get them into groups of 3's in some configuration of an L-shaped pattern. Sorry, I don't have a graphic to share so you'll just have to use your imagination to visualize this. Clicking on the drawer in the center of the L closes those 3 drawers. It takes a few times to get the ones open that you want open to make the L, but it doesn't take too long. Hope this makes sense and you get the puzzle out of your way.Image
Guru
10.07.2012 18:33:30
Thank you Sister, I'll try that, I do see what you're saying. I've been through the game a couple of times and this is always the stickler. Give it a go and get back to you!
(Posts 376 - 400 of 584)
14 15
17 18
Forum Rules