(Posts 351 - 375 of 583)
13 14
16 17

Golden Trails 3: The Guardian's Creed Premium Edition Comments

Golden Trails 3: The Guardian's Creed Premium Edition

Track the treasure and solve the riddles of the past in Golden Trails 3: The Guardian’s Creed!

More info
Trophies: 245 / 422
Enthusiast
29.06.2012 08:22:50
when will a walkthrough be ready
Trophies: 146 / 422
Resident
29.06.2012 10:50:17
it's sad that its not a CE! but still my favorite!
Trophies: 422 / 422
Guru
+2
29.06.2012 11:25:14
There will be a Collector's Edition available in a couple of weeks or so and it will have a strategy guide which includes a walkthrough.

I like Awem's Collector's Editions, so I plan to get that release as well.  It has so much great background information about making the game from the developer's and artist's perspective.  And I always like the picture of the Awem team they put in at the end!

And speaking of development and artists - I'm really enjoying how you included the animation on the main screens in this game!  It is truly wonderful to watch the people milling around, holding hands, feeding chickents, beating rugs, etc.  And I like the style of the game - more puzzles in the actual game and fewer mini-games in between.  The puzzles are excellent, with a good variety of challenge; the trophies are a nice mix as well. (I'm sure no one but me will mourn the loss of the sharpshooting trophies or those for using no hints. LOL!

All in all - just a wonderful game.  I've let people at other forums know it's released as well, so they can get in on it!!
Guru
+1
29.06.2012 12:01:48
AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaarrrrrrgggggggghhhhhh!   Instead if pressing the 'reset' button on a puzzle I pressed 'skip'.
@#$%&**!!!!!
Guru
29.06.2012 12:06:04
The sun and moon puzzle - and help on how it's done?  I went all the way through the whole game and I've convinced I played everygame - but no trophy! Image   So I'm restarting and can't remember how I did this one.

Guru
29.06.2012 12:58:02
@textrekkie......damnit Image....I feel with you.......hope the game was not at it`s end?
@Max........I cannot remember what steps I made....in the beginning you go right, then left, left....sorry I don`t know, what followes Image
Are you sure, you skipped nothing playing the first time?I for myself played the game on different levels...first concentrating on points, correct clicks , second lillies and the unlimited mode and third the puzzles....playing all together would be impossible for me......
Trophies: 406 / 422
Master
+1
29.06.2012 13:26:13
Did you folks notice that Awem's 'AWEsoMe Beta Testers' got a mention at the end of the credits in the game? That was pretty cool! Thanks for the nice nod, Awem. Image
Guru
+1
29.06.2012 14:36:27
“ MaxH writes: The sun and moon puzzle - and help on how it's done?  I went all the way through the whole game and I've convinced I played everygame - but no trophy! Image   So I'm restarting and can't remember how I did this one.

The moon goes one way three spaces and the sun goes the other way two spaces.  So just count ahead or backward (depending if your changing to sun or moon) and use each one accordingly.  For instance, if you count 3 forward and see and sun that needs to change to a moon, then use the moon button.  Once your in that place, if the button two back also needs to be changed to a moon, use the sun button. Keep doing this, alternating between sun and moon, until you have all of the moon filled in.  Then repeat the process until you have all of the sun filled in.  The important thing is to alternate between the two.
Guru
+1
29.06.2012 14:38:14
“ SisterSister writes: Did you folks notice that Awem's 'AWEsoMe Beta Testers' got a mention at the end of the credits in the game? That was pretty cool! Thanks for the nice nod, Awem. Image

Yes!! They are so nice!!!

@moira - the puzzle I accidently skipped was toward the end.  Image  Oh well, I was gonna work with Avi on doing walkthroughs for the puzzles anyway, so it'll be okay! Image

I just finished my first time through with everything except that one puzzle. Image  Finished Unlimited Mode also.
Guru
+1
29.06.2012 14:44:34
Does anyone know if they are working on fixing the trophy updating to our profiles?  Did it get reported?
Guru
29.06.2012 14:56:12
No, I don`t know.........game is completed, but still being master........Image
Trophies: 382 / 422
Master
+1
29.06.2012 14:58:18
I thought that GT3 would be a Collector's Edition :(
Guru
29.06.2012 15:31:22
THX to AWEM for mentioning us.....!!!!!!!
@Victor: CE is coming........it would be great, when there were the possibility of an upgrade to CE!
Trophies: 398 / 422
Master
29.06.2012 16:29:39
Hi
Can anybody tell me how to do the Templar Hierarchy puzzle.
Thanks for any help.
Callie(Diane)
Guru
29.06.2012 18:46:35
In regards to the trophy updating, I'm hoping that they're just swamped at the moment. I still haven't heard back to my question about not receiving an e-mail. I know I sent in a long set of comments from the beta test - I have a copy here. I'm concentrating on other things and trying not to think about it. I will want the CE anyway, so if I'm going to have to buy it I'll just wait for that. Image
Guru
+1
29.06.2012 22:05:04
“ callie writes:
Hi
Can anybody tell me how to do the Templar Hierarchy puzzle.
Thanks for any help.
Callie(Diane)

Hi Callie!  That puzzle really is interesting, isn't it?  You don't really get lots of information to form the answer. 
Highlight below to see what I remember (I don't want to spoil anything for others)

I can tell you this much- you don't really have to move anything on the bottom rows - i.e. the treasurer, the  marshals, etc. on down.  The ones to focus on are the first two rows - the Grand Master, the 3 guardians and the senechau. The Grand Master is the Highest ranking person.  The three guardians all go on one line in order from 1 to 3 and the Grand Master and the senechau go on another line, I think with the Grand Master in the middle (but I'm unclear on that). 

Avi and I are going to start documenting the puzzles (I didn't make all the notes I should have when I was playing.) So hopefully we'll have a 'Puzzle Walkthrough' shortly.    
Guru
30.06.2012 01:51:48
@textrekkie......damnit Image....I feel with you.......hope the game was not at it`s end?
@Max........I
cannot remember what steps I made....in the beginning you go right,
then left, left....sorry I don`t know, what followes Image
Are
you sure, you skipped nothing playing the first time?I for myself
played the game on different levels...first concentrating on points,
correct clicks , second lillies and the unlimited mode and third the
puzzles....playing all together would be impossible for me......

Hi Moira,  Yes I'm sure.  Since writing this yesterday about the sun and moon I've played the game for a 3rd time and I definitely solved all the puzzles and yet again no trophyImage  I've written to Awem to see what they have to say.  I think I'll play again with a different name to see if I can get it that way.  What a pain!!!

Guru
30.06.2012 15:21:56
“ MaxH writes: @textrekkie......damnit Image....I feel with you.......hope the game was not at it`s end?
@Max........I cannot remember what steps I made....in the beginning you go right, then left, left....sorry I don`t know, what followes Image
Are you sure, you skipped nothing playing the first time?I for myself played the game on different levels...first concentrating on points, correct clicks , second lillies and the unlimited mode and third the puzzles....playing all together would be impossible for me......

Hi Moira,  Yes I'm sure.  Since writing this yesterday about the sun and moon I've played the game for a 3rd time and I definitely solved all the puzzles and yet again no trophyImage  I've written to Awem to see what they have to say.  I think I'll play again with a different name to see if I can get it that way.  What a pain!!!

I just finished the game for a third time and completed all the puzzles (aaahhhhhhhh) and mini games.  I skipped the intro at the end and went right to the credits and I did not get the award for finishing the puzzles.

@Max --- did you skip the intro at the end also?  I so do not want to attempt that zodiac puzzle again, at no time soon.

@Moira.. did you read the ending intro, letting the game run its course to the credits?
Trophies: 209 / 422
Resident
30.06.2012 15:55:50
Such a fun game, will the CE have much added content.  I played for a solid day to get all the trophies, by the third time through and after doing the unlimited scenes, I was able to finish the game in under an hour! LOL.
Guru
30.06.2012 16:58:11
Mrspockfan - no I didn't skip intro at the end.  I've just played for the third time, under a different name and I got the trophy for all the puzzles - and I got it before doing the last mini-game!? This seems strange, but the mini-games might not count as a puzzle - I don't know?  I don't understand why I received the trophy this time as I did no different this time round to the last two times.  There must be a real problem with this as you've had difficulties as well - I thought it was just me.  I hope Awem sort it out for everyone else.
Guru
30.06.2012 18:40:20
“ MaxH writes: Mrspockfan - no I didn't skip intro at the end.  I've just played for the third time, under a different name and I got the trophy for all the puzzles - and I got it before doing the last mini-game!? This seems strange, but the mini-games might not count as a puzzle - I don't know?  I don't understand why I received the trophy this time as I did no different this time round to the last two times.  There must be a real problem with this as you've had difficulties as well - I thought it was just me.  I hope Awem sort it out for everyone else.

Okay, just played through again, completed every puzzle and mini game, all the way to the end, including credits.  No trophy. 
Guru
01.07.2012 02:03:29
Hi, it is not necessary to see the intro at the end. Immediately after completing the last puzzle a message popped up that I had won the trophy. Then I went to the trophy room where the globe appeared and I published it....seems as something was going wrong with your downloads?!  What a mess! Could it be possible that too many people downloaded GT3 at the same time and the data transfer was partially disturbed?
Trophies: 16 / 422
01.07.2012 03:19:30

Version: Demo

Hand Up Pros:  It's fantastic

Hand Down Cons:  The gameplay is not easy

Comment Comment: 

Guru
01.07.2012 08:19:08
Played under a different name and got the puzzle trophy. 
Guru
01.07.2012 11:04:54

Version: Full

Hand Up Pros:  Great Game with plenty of puzzles to keep us busy!

Hand Down Cons:  Trophies were easier to earn than I thought they would be.

Comment Comment:  Excellent Game from Awem again.

(Posts 351 - 375 of 583)
13 14
16 17
Forum Rules