(Posts 301 - 325 of 365)
11 12
14 15

Golden Trails 2: The Lost Legacy Collector's Edition Comments

Golden Trails 2: The Lost Legacy Collector's Edition

Travel back to the 18th century to reveal the secrets of the past!

More info
Trophies: 422 / 422
Guru
+1
07.03.2012 18:33:13
Congratulations, Avi - Way to go girl!  Woo Woo!  Okay Moira - Looks like you're next in line...I've not been able to play the past few days due to the death of a friend.  Hoping to get back into things tomorrow.
Guru
+1
07.03.2012 19:50:35
Thank you Moira and Tex! Moira, keep shooting those bandits and join the Guru group! Tex, sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. I hope to see you in the Guru club soon too.

P.S. I hope to be a Guru for only a very short time - because I hope to see GT3 very soon!
Guru
+1
08.03.2012 00:00:13
I congratulated you in the Guru blog also!!

Love ya' girl!
Guru
+1
08.03.2012 01:31:06
[quo“ te'>Luckyalways3 writes: [quote'>textrekkie writes: [quo“ te'>Luckyalways3 writes: [quote'>textrekkie writes:
[/quote'>

Oh my god thanks a lot

I just did it!!!!! You are  the real star of Awem!

Thanks a lot again. I am sure this information is helpful for other players.

Best regards form Lucky[/quote'>

Just wanted you to know - everyone here is really friendly and helpful. So don't be shy about asking for help.  The people here are great!! Image

Guru
+1
10.03.2012 11:09:18
Aviatrix...thank you for your tip!
It worked, as you can see!!!! Image
Trophies: 216 / 422
Enthusiast
30.03.2012 12:27:57
I can't seem to get the trophy for completing a location without using any hints.  Does the little pop-up box that tells you to find items somewhere else count as a hint?  I have completed several locations without clicking the hint box.  What's the catch here?
Guru
+1
31.03.2012 20:37:45
“ gin writes: I can't seem to get the trophy for completing a location without using any hints.  Does the little pop-up box that tells you to find items somewhere else count as a hint?  I have completed several locations without clicking the hint box.  What's the catch here?

Hi gin - For Golden Trails 2: The Lost Legacy you have posted the trophy for 'one location without using a hint' and 'one episode without using a hint'.  The trophy that you don't have posted is 'complete the game without using a hint'.  Hope this helps.
Trophies: 213 / 422
Resident
02.04.2012 14:49:04
hello.please tell me how i get the trophy 'read all of the conversation'1!! pleaseeee thank you
Guru
+1
02.04.2012 18:00:36
As you play through the game, you can't skip any of the dialogue between the characters. Since you got the rest of the trophies, you'll need to replay the game to win that trophy. If you play again under the same pseudonym, it will save your other trophies and score in the new game, but you'll have to resist the temptation to click on 'skip'!
Guru
+1
04.04.2012 07:41:40
And at the start, don't skip the tutorial...I think that counts toward skipping conversation.
Trophies: 0 / 422
05.04.2012 02:08:03
this is a really great game especially if you are up for some thrill end adventure. i am a fan of those kind of games so this is really a good one for me so far i am really enjoying it and hopefully i will get through the game with much adventures awaiting for me. it really is an interesting one and i highly recommend this.
Guru
+3
16.04.2012 15:08:14
For those who don't have the CE, here is a listing of the 'stolen items'.  I've given the location with the item hidden, in case you just want a hint first.  You can see the item by holding down the left mouse button and scrolling over the blank spaces.  Hope it helps!

Adventure
Clock in the butcher shop
Ballerina music box in the cabinet
Feather quill in the dock
Bottle of perfume in the inn
Medal in the churchyard
Encyclopedia in the lodge
Mask in the loft
Trophy cup with handles in the ship graveyard
Shaman beads in witch's hut
Pistol in Montego Bay
Parrot in shipwreck site
Locket at abandoned ship
Solar system model in captain's cabin
Pocket watch in the cave
Dice in the bazaar
Inkwell in the observatory
Secret Mission
Sextant in the mansion
Pearl in shell in the apothecary
Jewelry box in the antique shop

Trophies: 418 / 422
Master
30.04.2012 11:55:03
Hello! Once again I need assistance. Is my assumption correct that to complete any location within one minute, I have to do it in a game and not in unlimited mode.?
Trophies: 396 / 422
Master
30.04.2012 12:53:17
Hi Parodie ! If this is like GT1, I am afraid your assumption is correct => complete one location in the game within one minute.
I played only half of GT2. But for sure, in GT1, in 'unlimited mode' I completed some of the locations in less than a minute... and yet, I did not get the trophy...
Good luck, and I hope you'll get it. On my side, I'm afraid it'll be quite a tough trophy for me.
Master
30.04.2012 13:41:16
kpax wrote : To get 'Stopwatch' (Golden Trails 2 The Lost Legacy).
Step 1: Go to 'Unlimited mode' and play 5-7 times first level from 'Adventure mode'.
Step 2: Start new game 'Adventure mode' and play the first level...
Step 3: Done! You have this trophy for a 1 minute.

Parodie, I think I found a clue to get the trophy, while browsing other topics !! Image Yipee !!
Master
01.05.2012 09:34:47
“ castaway_addict writes: Hi Parodie ! If this is like GT1, I am afraid your assumption is correct => complete one location in the game within one minute.
I played only half of GT2. But for sure, in GT1, in 'unlimited mode' I completed some of the locations in less than a minute... And yet, I did not get the trophy...
Good luck, and I hope you'll get it. On my side, I'm afraid it'll be quite a tough trophy for me.

Hi Castaway. I did hope that wouldn't be. In both GT1 and GT2 in unlimited mode I could finish most within 55 and 65 seconds but in the game my mouse is always running around and clicking nearby but not exactly but I am still trying. In any case thank you for your information. Have a nice day

Master
+1
02.05.2012 11:30:06
Hi Parodie ! You're welcome. And I hope you keep faith for this trophy, and keep on practicing.

I tried the clue myself with GT1. And I got the trophy !! It works... First, I played several times the 1st location (the bank) in 'unlimited mode'. Thanks to that, I almost knew by heart where to find each object. After this, I created a new player, and then I could re-start the Adventure from the very beginning. Also important : in the Adventure, you don't look for as many items as in 'unlimited mode'. Anyway, it's a little tricky, coz' personally I had to find an item that did not appear in 'unlimited mode'. Luckily, I saw it rapidly !!

So good luck !! I'm sure you can get these trophies, too Image
Master
17.05.2012 11:46:13
I still need help. The trophy for one location in a minute. I tried … and tried … and tried … Up to now I couldn't get although I think I did it already several times under one minute. The most location I tried was Montego Bay because there it was not necessary to find a tool at another place. In unlimited mode I complete this location most within 54 and 58 seconds. So I found I should completed in the game within a minute – but I haven't got the trophy. Can anybody tell me in which location you've got that trophy? So I will try at that place. Thanks
Master
+1
19.05.2012 00:46:24

Islander1 wrote :
In Golden Trails 2 how is it possible to get the trophy for completing any location within a minute? When you have to go to other rooms/sections for tools & you also have minigames to work through it makes it impossible.

Berezko wrote :
It's possible to get this trophy. You can earn it only in Adventure mode. Start the game again under the same profile with your saved progress. You can earn this trophy on any location which has no puzzle and other location within. This can be tricky indeed Image

Hi Parodie, here is Berezko's answer (page 12).

If I remember (unless it was with GT1, coz indeed I did not finish GT2 yet... Image ), after completing the game a first time, I practiced the 1st location in unlimited mode, until I knew it almost by heart. Then I created a new 'player', and I was able to replay the game from the very beginning...

But for sure, you have to make it in less than a minute in Adventure Mode. That's why, though you make good scores in unlimited mode, you don't get the trophy.

Okay, I just double-checked : I don't have the trophy yet, in GT2. But for sure, I used that tip in GT1.

Good luck ! And anyway, less than a minute in unlimited mode is GREAT !! Congratulations !! So you'll get that trophy, I'm sure of it. Keep trying. And don't hesitate to play with 2 different names : one where 'unlimited mode' is activated, so you can practice. And another one where you replay the Adventure from the beginning.

Master
19.05.2012 15:37:02
Castaway thanks I'm going to try - hopefully  Image
Master
+1
21.05.2012 02:38:35
Parodie, you're so right : it's more complicated than I expected !! Sorry ... Image

I started over the whole game (as I had deleted my saved progress by mistake...) For sure, impossible to complete the 1st location (prison) in less than a minute, because we need tools (that we will find in other locations) And anyway, there's another room inside the prison Image

BUT, after practicing in 'unlimited mode', I think it's possible to complete the next location (square) in less than a minute.
FIRST, deactivate the tutorial, as the pop-up windows can be disturbing. SECOND, make a first try to see and remember where each of the 3 items highlighted in yellow are located. Practice that location in 'unlimited mode', until you almost know by heart where to find each item. Then, create a new player, start again the adventure from the very beginning... and good luck !!

At this time, I've not unlocked 'unlimited mode'. So I can't practice, and I can't assure you THIS is the correct location. But I feel this could work. Good luck. You'll make it !!

Master
21.05.2012 07:27:08
“ castaway_addict writes: Parodie, you're so right : it's more complicated than I expected !! Sorry ... Image

I started over the whole game (as I had deleted my saved progress by mistake...) For sure, impossible to complete the 1st location (prison) in less than a minute, because we need tools (that we will find in other locations) And anyway, there's another room inside the prison Image

BUT, after practicing in 'unlimited mode', I think it's possible to complete the next location (square) in less than a minute.
FIRST, deactivate the tutorial, as the pop-up windows can be disturbing. SECOND, make a first try to see and remember where each of the 3 items highlighted in yellow are located. Practice that location in 'unlimited mode', until you almost know by heart where to find each item. Then, create a new player, start again the adventure from the very beginning... and good luck !!

At this time, I've not unlocked 'unlimited mode'. So I can't practice, and I can't assure you THIS is the correct location. But I feel this could work. Good luck. You'll make it !!

Hi Castaway many thanks for the hint - I'm sure going to try!!!!
Master
21.05.2012 08:04:28
Hi Parodie, you're welcome ! I just tried... and it works !! Image

In 'unlimited mode', there are so many items in the square. Looks like it will never end. Difficult to collect everything in almost a minute. But thanks to this training, when you go back to 'adventure mode', it's almost easy to get the trophy Image
As well, in 'unlimited mode' we look for ALL the items, even those highlighted in yellow and blue. It makes the training even more useful.
Master
22.05.2012 09:19:49

“ castaway_addict writes: Hi Parodie, you're welcome ! I just tried... and it works !! Image

In 'unlimited mode', there are so many items in the square. Looks like it will never end. Difficult to collect everything in almost a minute. But thanks to this training, when you go back to 'adventure mode', it's almost easy to get the trophy Image
As well, in 'unlimited mode' we look for ALL the items, even those highlighted in yellow and blue. It makes the training even more useful.

Hi Castaway. I did it within a minute undr another nick! So I have only the minis to get.
Master
22.05.2012 12:50:22
Great !! Congratulations, Parodie !! Image

Good luck, now, with the mini-games !! I finished GT2 earlier today, and some of the mini-games are really difficult. I was so tempted to click 'Skip'. But I insisted. So rewarding, in the end, to get the trophy Image 
(Posts 301 - 325 of 365)
11 12
14 15
Forum Rules
femdom-share.net