(Posts 226 - 250 of 365)
8 9
11 12

Golden Trails 2: The Lost Legacy Collector's Edition Comments

Golden Trails 2: The Lost Legacy Collector's Edition

Travel back to the 18th century to reveal the secrets of the past!

More info
Trophies: 154 / 422
Resident
13.06.2011 18:12:18
“ textrekkie writes: Did you look closely at the brown ruffles on either side?  I thought mine was solved correctly also, until I swapped those two pieces around...then it solved.

I double checked myself just now, by repositioning anything related to the brown ruffles.  I definitely have had it correct and it doesn't register as done.  :-(
Trophies: 422 / 422
Guru
+1
14.06.2011 09:41:16
“ vbowen78669 writes:
textrekkie writes: Did you look closely at the brown ruffles on either side?  I thought mine was solved correctly also, until I swapped those two pieces around...then it solved.

I double checked myself just now, by repositioning anything related to the brown ruffles.  I definitely have had it correct and it doesn't register as done.  :-(

Wow - that's truly odd.  I would contact support then.  But don't expect an answer anytime soon - LOL.  I've been waiting over a week on an issue I've e-mailed.
Trophies: 55 / 422
Recruit
16.06.2011 16:11:09
Just wondering if the unusual delay in replying is because it was around a Bank Holiday time??   It's unusual for Awem to take longer than a few days otherwise.  If this is a regular experience maybe the customer service elves at Awem could pick this up.  :-). 
18.06.2011 02:14:10
We indeed typically respond within two business days to all requests or even sooner. However, if you do not get a reply from us you could have probably mistyped the e-mail address, or your letter was not delivered to us due to some reasons. Here are the e-mails that you can use to contact us: support@awem.com and awemsupport@gmail.com
Guru
18.06.2011 07:40:46
Just wondering why the number of pictures/avatars for men is more than double that for the women?  Is there any chance you can add pictures from the games as they are released or soon thereafter so that we can have more choice, and so that we can change to a character we really like.  Thanks Awem.

I wasn't sure where to post this message, so hope here is ok.
Trophies: 125 / 422
Recruit
18.06.2011 16:38:02
Sorry to step in, but on another of their games, where i had problems, they wanted a screen shot (command shift 4 and then the space bar works well). I attached that to the email i sent. They agreed there was a problem and replaced my copy with an updated version. FYI
Trophies: 125 / 422
Recruit
21.06.2011 16:21:39

Version: Demo

Hand Up Pros:  Fun, good story, with nice clues.
good variety of things to do.
Glad there were no penalties for solving the very hard puzzles.

Hand Down Cons:  very dark. On my Imac i needed to really brighten the screen to see in the corners. It was too dark when demoed on my white mac book, need too many hints to find clues.

Comment Comment:  This is almost as fun as the new western rush. The difference to me was a lot of the screens were very dark. I am not sure which version to buy.

Trophies: 292 / 422
Enthusiast
+1
22.06.2011 14:36:00
I loved this game (but not as much as the first one).  The artwork and gameplay were top quality but the images were much darker than the first Golden Trails.  I prefer the western theme, and the voiceovers in the first one were also better - I actually turned off the sound as I was so disappointed that it wasn't sheriff Jacks voice.

I love hidden object games and love that the scenes can be replayed at the end in unlimited mode.  I skipped most of the puzzles (thank you Awem for including a skip option). 

The arcade minigame (shoot the pirate) was a little more challenging than in the first one and you can lose quite a few points by shooting the innocent bystanders.Image

If there is going to be a Golden Trails 3 I hope that Awem revisit the western theme with the bright colours and cool voiceovers. Golden Trails 1 is still my favourite Awem game. 
Trophies: 395 / 422
Master
22.06.2011 14:55:25
I actually like this one as much as the first one.  I agree the images were dark at some points, but the graphics were topnotch.  I LOVED the theme.  I bought both
Trophies: 395 / 422
Master
22.06.2011 15:06:47

Version: Full

Hand Up Pros:  Graphics and storyline are awesome
puzzles and HO are perfect match between challenging and not too frustrating

Hand Down Cons:  Some pages are a little dark.
No way to "back out" to look in other areas prior to finishing a section

Comment Comment:  I liked this as much as the first one. Very engaging and fun.

Trophies: 0 / 422
22.06.2011 22:01:20
i love these games! i hope you make more Image
Trophies: 118 / 422
Recruit
03.07.2011 04:20:47
The artwork in the game is gorgeous. I didn't find anything so dark as to hinder searches. Golden Trails may sound Western, but it doesn't have to be -- anything historical will fit. I look forward to the next story, wherever it takes us.

The mechanics in these games is fun -- perhaps repetitive, but not boring. I am too pokey to ever hope to win the time related trophies, but still enjoyed the challenge.  Thanks Awem -- nice job.
Trophies: 20 / 422
03.07.2011 14:37:31

Hand Up Pros:  Awesome graphics, voice-overs, soundtrack, and storyline!

Hand Down Cons:  Some of the HOG scenes were a little too dark.

Comment Comment:  I'm a huge fan of Awem! Your graphics are amazing! Keep doing what you're doing! I love pirate stuff so this was a awesome game for me!

Guru
+1
03.07.2011 20:54:53
“ Berezko writes: We indeed typically respond within two business days to all requests or even sooner. However, if you do not get a reply from us you could have probably mistyped the e-mail address, or your letter was not delivered to us due to some reasons. Here are the e-mails that you can use to contact us: support@awem.com and awemsupport@gmail.com
I sent the request from here, from the support link - so I'm assuming that the email address  is correct.  Please--is that the best response you have for not answering.  If the e-mail support address from this support link is not correct, then perhaps you need to investigate.
08.07.2011 05:32:06
I purchased Star Defender 3 some months ago. I have another Computer now and have the Registry Code  and billing info. How do I get the information from Awem to download the game to my new computer. I cant transfer the info from the old one. Somebody please help me out.

Trophies: 168 / 422
Resident
08.07.2011 05:50:44
“ rnj writes:

I purchased Star Defender 3 some months ago. I have another Computer now and have the Registry Code  and billing info. How do I get the information from Awem to download the game to my new computer. I cant transfer the info from the old one. Somebody please help me out.
Just download the demo from here: http://www.awem.com/star-defender-3.html and insert your license key in the appropriate field - that should work, but only if you bought the game through Awem :)
Trophies: 334 / 422
Expert
09.07.2011 21:23:08

Hand Up Pros:  Beautiful graphics, challenging puzzles.

Hand Down Cons:  A bit dark in some places.

Comment Comment:  Very enjoyable and a worthy successor to GT1. Love the new shooting gallery with the innocents to avoid. Love the variety of puzzles.

22.07.2011 08:49:51

Hand Up Pros:  Everything! It is hours and hours of fun!
When you get to the open aftercompleting the game it gets even better. Believe it or not.

Hand Down Cons:  You find duplicates in a couple of screens - the bazzar has 2 clothspins.

Comment Comment:  JUST THE BEST I HAVE PLAYED TO DATE - CHEERS TO YOU

01.08.2011 10:55:02
I just upgraded to Mac Lion.  I  already had Lost Legacy on my computer before upgrading.  The game was working just fine after I upgraded.  A few days later I went to open the game but now the game won't open.  I love this game and want to continue enjoying it.  HELP!
Trophies: 6 / 422
+1
07.08.2011 00:54:29

Version: Demo

Hand Up Pros:  Beautiful graphics and sound track. A lot of variety.

Hand Down Cons:  none

Comment Comment:  Addicting. I recommended this game to my mother.

Trophies: 382 / 422
Master
07.08.2011 12:06:42
“ sharonju writes:
I just upgraded to Mac Lion.  I  already had Lost Legacy on my computer before upgrading.  The game was working just fine after I upgraded.  A few days later I went to open the game but now the game won't open.  I love this game and want to continue enjoying it.  HELP!

sharonju, you should email support@awem.com.  They will help you, but I don't think they are there on the weekends.
10.08.2011 12:07:24
I enjoyed the game, cured boredom for a while
Trophies: 360 / 422
Master
15.08.2011 13:08:20

Hand Up Pros:  I like the history

Hand Down Cons:  none

Comment Comment:  I will wnjoy playing the game

+1
21.08.2011 15:00:11
I love the Golden Trails games.  It is wonderful to see a HOG that doesn't have a dark or erie theme.  Thanks AWEM!
One request - please do not add bad language to these great games.  My son enjoys them too and I was shocked to hear (and see) dam# in GT2.  A great game like this does not need this added language.  Thanks!
27.08.2011 19:42:37

Hand Up Pros:  Love the graphics
Still fun as GT original
It is not dark!

Hand Down Cons:  some bad language

Comment Comment:  One of the best hidden object games!

(Posts 226 - 250 of 365)
8 9
11 12
Forum Rules