I love the new coins & rewards system; it's really fun!
However, I suggest perhaps some small incentives could be created specifically for players considering to buy an AWEM game that they actually already own another portal's version of.
I'm such a player. Before participating at AWEM, I always bought AWEM games anyhow. Yet now I prefer to participate in AWEM's points & coins & trophy posting. Thus, as that's permitted only with game version purchased direct from AWEM, I'm willing to re-buy the game... but it would be nice if players such as myself could receive an incentive or bonus for doing so... because, in a sense, we will be double-supporting AWEM via buying the same game twice.
In fact, already I did this using coins for RofR. A bit sadly it does not seem to provide me the same scorings & points as the regular version of RofR. Also, of course, I cannot earn any coins whatsoever through playing & achieving the awards.
We do not want to force the players to buy the same game twice. At the moment, we are writing “The Cradle of Egypt” and “Island Castaway 2” developer's diaries. And, hopefully, the games will be available in a couple of months. There are many new Awem games to look forward to.
Whether you use money or FunCoins, you receive the same version of the game. It does not affect scorings, points and FunCoins available for posting the trophies. You have a standard version of Romance of Rome. We think about a way of showing the players, how many FunCoins they can earn for every game in the Awem Trophy Room.
Check out the three new games you can get for FunCoins! - Magic Encyclopedia: First Story - Amelies Cafe: Summer Time - Youda Safari
- Magic Encyclopedia: First Story, a classic hidden object game. Magic Encyclopedia has nice hand-drawn graphics, entertaining story and original gameplay, where you collect pieces of different items in order to solve puzzles. Recommended to all HOG fans, especially collectors.
- Amelies Cafe: Summer Time, a restaurant time management game. This is a good restaurant time management game. Choose the bonuses carefully and always serve your customers on time. Enjoy playing through the story, then challenge yourself to survival mode.
- Youda Safari, safari park time management game. One of the great Youda time management games, where you guide tourists through wildlife parks and make sure they like what they see. There are many species, upgrades and locations in Youda Safari. Recommended to animal and time managment fans.
“ kpax writes: lferradino, Janie42: How to get this trophy: (Golden Trails 2 ) ''Stopwatch: Complete any location within a minute to get this trophy!'' I complete 6 locations in unlimited mode and dont have it. :(
kpax: Sorry I didn't see this before! This forum is so far down the screen, I forgot about it. To get this trophy, you need to be playing in the Unlimited Mode and find all the items (without a misclick) in under a minute. You may have to play each location a few times to get your time reduced.
Yes, we will introduce exclusive Awem content, including custom avatars and wallpapers, soon. The content will be available for FunCoins. However, at the given moment, we do not plan to add more options for profile customization (like special profile layouts, wallpapers or backgrounds).
Hi, everyone! Have you seen the new dozen of great games available for 30 FunCoins? Whether you prefer hidden object, time management or space shooter games – we have them. Just visit your profile and choose. I hope you will enjoy these famous quality games.
Hi Awem Funcoiner! I remember there were like 70 games to choose from a few days ago, now there are only 16, I presume, the new ones added. Do you change the games often, or have only a list which you update it with new games from time to time? Also, no super savers to buy with 70 coins??
Two thumbs up for the FunCoins system! It's great earning and spending coins :) the downside is that I already have most of the games on the redeem list. What I do wish, is that we could redeem our FunCoins for iPad promo codes! :D
Hi, dvdiva! Thanks for your warm words, it's a pleasure! I can tell you two things:
1. 'Two thumbs up for the FunCoins system! It's great earning and
spending coins :) the downside is that I already have most of the games
on the redeem list.'
- Do not worry - the foreseeable future of FunCoins is bright and gorious. ;)
2. 'What I do wish, is that we could redeem our FunCoins for iPad promo codes! :D'
- At the moment, we celebrate the release of the iPad version of
Cradle of Rome on iTunes. And we are sharing the fun with the help of
our Introduction Sale. Thus, untill September the 14th, you can get Awem
games for your iPad with some very nice discounts. Hope it helps a