(Posts 351 - 375 of 376)
12 13 14

Cradle Of Empires Comments

Cradle Of Empires

Become the Chosen One and help the ancient empire rise from its ruins!

More info
Trophies: 0 / 422
+1
25.09.2015 06:22:31
Re any tough ship level, I generally just earn bonuses in main ie bombs, hammers, eye of ra etcThen use bonuses on those particularly tough ship levels.
You don't necessarily need to earn any anchors to get past a ship stage, just clear the blue tiles. Earning enough anchors though is required to ensure you can progress to next ship level
+1
25.09.2015 06:37:43
“ hclpmatias writes:
Image Ooohhh.....

The new upgrade is nice but it took my last 13 anchors that I gained with so much work and resources!
I was waiting for so long to upgrade the boat and now I have to play again to unlock it. It is not faire ...

Unfair I agree. I am in same situation. Especially waited so long for upgrade and expected to progress on ship stages.
+1
28.09.2015 23:11:53
“ Tschoeggl writes:
Has anyone managed to do level 101 of the ship? It is that fast that the thorns will eat up all time and you have no more chance to move but the game detects this only after too long time - very frustrating.

Finished 101 but only by using hammers and bombs for last pieces😞
+1
28.09.2015 23:13:05
“ RoscoOZ writes:
bunyip writes:
Tschoeggl writes:
Has anyone managed to do level 101 of the ship? It is that fast that the thorns will eat up all time and you have no more chance to move but the game detects this only after too long time - very frustrating.

Same problem here most frustrating😡 Any tips anyone????
“ RoscoOZ writes:
Same same.Had enough anchors to open ship level7 but was waiting for an update.Update finally was delivered by developers but basically only Increased cost of bonuses and increased anchors required to 240 for ship level 7.
So now I have 240 anchors, completed up to stage 105, and waiting for the next app update to hopefully open the ship and the final 25 piece of the puzzle. And hopefully something re Sphinx, Cave, or other Idols.
But I am sure developers had little fore thought when creating these 'teasers'. And now many of us waiting waiting waiting, they are scrambling........ It's the only way I can justify the last update that did nothing for the ship other than increase anchors required. I had 218/218 I think, then needed 240. Once I got up to 240/240 nothing, just waiting again!!!

Finally done but had to use hammer and bomb to complete
+1
29.09.2015 15:34:28
Does anyone know when the update is due that allows the upgrade of the ship to level 7. I have completed all 105 stages and have got 240 anchors but now I am stuck. Getting a bit fed up with this game now.
“ bunyip writes:
RoscoOZ writes:
“ bunyip writes:
Tschoeggl writes:

RoscoOZ writes:
Same same.Had enough anchors to open ship level7 but was waiting for an update.Update finally was delivered by developers but basically only Increased cost of bonuses and increased anchors required to 240 for ship level 7.
So now I have 240 anchors, completed up to stage 105, and waiting for the next app update to hopefully open the ship and the final 25 piece of the puzzle. And hopefully something re Sphinx, Cave, or other Idols.
But I am sure developers had little fore thought when creating these 'teasers'. And now many of us waiting waiting waiting, they are scrambling........ It's the only way I can justify the last update that did nothing for the ship other than increase anchors required. I had 218/218 I think, then needed 240. Once I got up to 240/240 nothing, just waiting again!!!

Trophies: 34 / 422
+1
03.10.2015 11:10:23
pcImage
+1
08.10.2015 12:01:27
“ bunyip writes:
RoscoOZ writes:
“ bunyip writes:
Tschoeggl writes:

RoscoOZ writes:

+1
08.10.2015 12:03:41
This has been useful, telling me that even though the game is unfinished I can go no farther. So it looks like even though the game is not finished, I am and won't be coming back.
+1
28.10.2015 19:42:24
“ RoscoOZ writes:
hclpmatias writes:
Image Ooohhh.....

The new upgrade is nice but it took my last 13 anchors that I gained with so much work and resources!
I was waiting for so long to upgrade the boat and now I have to play again to unlock it. It is not faire ...

Unfair I agree. I am in same situation. Especially waited so long for upgrade and expected to progress on ship stages.
+1
28.10.2015 19:48:12
The last upgrade didn't upgrade my ship - I have only one more piece of the map and its waiting for an upgrade! Says I need 240 anchors to upgrade, but got 244 (just in case it needed extra) but still nothing! Am I the only one with this problem, if so, PLEEEAAAAZZZZ let me know what I need to do to progress!
“ Triplr writes:
bunyip writes:
RoscoOZ writes:
bunyip writes:
Tschoeggl writes:

RoscoOZ writes:

+1
28.10.2015 19:49:11
Misery loves company - never was I so happy to see an update, only to be let down when the next level of the ship didn't open. Why are they making us suffer?!
+1
30.10.2015 10:46:14
The game won't load on my iPad mini. Can someone help me??
+1
02.11.2015 21:43:01
Will this game ever have an update for android?!?!?!?
+1
04.11.2015 20:48:35
“ Rootsey writes:
Misery loves company - never was I so happy to see an update, only to be let down when the next level of the ship didn't open. Why are they making us suffer?!
. Since the last up grade I can't open the game. HELP
+2
08.11.2015 05:18:40
I am new and love this game But i dont have any friends can jou add me please thank jou
+1
23.11.2015 12:22:27
Is the game saved online with the new update? I have a new IPad mini and want to transfer my progress from my iiPad 2.
+1
29.11.2015 09:25:47
Don't spent any money on this game. I like this game but I havent been able to play it for 2 months because it just wont start anymore!I contacted Awem CS. Received a quick reply. But in the end their solution is to tell you they are 'working' to fix the problem and that I should keep trying the game because maybe, by some miracle, it starts working again on it s own. 2 months!!
Again, don't spent your hard earned money on this game!!!
+1
29.11.2015 18:50:14
“ Veranna writes:
Don't spent any money on this game. I like this game but I havent been able to play it for 2 months because it just wont start anymore!I contacted Awem CS. Received a quick reply. But in the end their solution is to tell you they are 'working' to fix the problem and that I should keep trying the game because maybe, by some miracle, it starts working again on it s own. 2 months!!
+2
29.11.2015 18:51:10
I am also unable to log in. It opens then closes immediately. Is there a fix?
+1
04.12.2015 02:03:57
Can anyone tell me how to actually finish some of the collections been trying for over 2 weeks to get The Dyes and have gone through 48 stars of the hut and still not got the Dyes once!!!!
+1
12.12.2015 15:58:12
“ RoscoOZ writes:
Re any tough ship level, I generally just earn bonuses in main ie bombs, hammers, eye of ra etcThen use bonuses on those particularly tough ship levels.
You don't necessarily need to earn any anchors to get past a ship stage, just clear the blue tiles. Earning enough anchors though is required to ensure you can progress to next ship level
+1
12.12.2015 16:05:29
Apparently NONE of my friends are playing this game. I need someone to friend me so I can find people who actually play. FB: Deb Early Game name for other games: DreaminDeb I,d really appreciate it. Not exchanging gifts is no fun.
+1
12.12.2015 16:32:48
“ Mumuzoe writes:
I am new and love this game But i dont have any friends can jou add me please thank jou

Mumble, Are you on FB? What's your name and I'll friend you. I'm Deb Early.
+1
13.12.2015 19:46:23
Is anyone from the developers here? I asked a question about online save a long time ago with no answer.
+1
21.12.2015 07:29:12
“ Veranna writes:
(Posts 351 - 375 of 376)
12 13 14
Forum Rules
femdom-share.net