(Posts 326 - 350 of 376)
12 13
15 16

Cradle Of Empires Comments

Cradle Of Empires

Become the Chosen One and help the ancient empire rise from its ruins!

More info
Trophies: 0 / 422
30.07.2015 19:58:29
[quo“ te'>Hideto writes:
Is there a way to take my progress on my iPhone and allow me to have it in my iPad so I'm not basically playing the game twice? I'd like to switch between the devices so I can enjoy the beautiful graphics more fully when I'm home.

Thanks for making a wonderful game. I understand you can't keep making games for free and just giving things away. You need to make money so you can keep making great games. I don't mind in-app purchases if it means you are able to make more awesome games for us to play. I also understand about social media tie-ins as how else will you get more advertising? I'm happy to help advertise you via social media. I think more people should find and enjoy your wonderful games. :)

Since the game isn't saved online, I doubt it. I learned the hard way when I had to do a restore on my iPad and lost everything from when I last saved my iPad on iTunes. Lost 7 levels in the game. I have a lot of games on my iPad and this was the only one that doesn't save online.
+1
01.08.2015 13:10:29
Love this game. But I now can't get in. Frustrating. I'm using a IPad to play.†
05.08.2015 01:34:56
“ Liz311 writes:
i am having same problem†
+1
05.08.2015 20:48:25
I am having same problem. Cannot open game
+1
06.08.2015 00:49:23
“ fred writes:
Hi all, just noticed this on the Facebook page for Empires...

We apologize for the inconvenience that has caused some of you:
- The Game Does Not Start,
- The Game Stops Responding
- The Game Shows The Splash Screen And Then Quits Unexpectedly
The source of the problem is the SDK we use in the game. This SDK will be updated in the end of June. And the game will be updated in August. Sorry for making you wait. The users those who are concerned in this problem will get a gift from Awem to compensate it.
If you experience this problem, please, contact our Support Team at support@awem.com and we will do our best to help you!
Note: DONíT delete or reinstall your game otherwise you will lose your progress!
Sorry for this inconvenience.
LIKE & SHARE this post to let other players know!
06.08.2015 00:52:24
Well, no update so far...I have been really patient, others probably likewise. Is there still hope? Please please give us the update so we may continue our quest 😳
09.08.2015 16:52:57
“ Liz311 writes:

Me too. Is it something to do with the update? Can you really make an excellent game better? I doubt it. Leave it it as it is and just let us carry on.
10.08.2015 02:50:27
I haven't been able to get into Cradle of Empires for 3 day. I was on experience level 33 so hope I don't have to start all over again.Peter
11.08.2015 16:54:53
Hey there really need friends in cradle of empires. How do I find some? My real friends don't like games. Please friend me if you are also looking to send gifts and get further.†
11.08.2015 16:59:06
[quo“ te'>docwon writes:
[quote'>Hideto writes:
Is there a way to take my progress on my iPhone and allow me to have it in my iPad so I'm not basically playing the game twice? I'd like to switch between the devices so I can enjoy the beautiful graphics more fully when I'm home.

Thanks for making a wonderful game. I understand you can't keep making games for free and just giving things away. You need to make money so you can keep making great games. I don't mind in-app purchases if it means you are able to make more awesome games for us to play. I also understand about social media tie-ins as how else will you get more advertising? I'm happy to help advertise you via social media. I think more people should find and enjoy your wonderful games. :)

Since the game isn't saved online, I doubt it. I learned the hard way when I had to do a restore on my iPad and lost everything from when I last saved my iPad on iTunes. Lost 7 levels in the game. I have a lot of games on my iPad and this was the only one that doesn't save online.

I think this is an iCloud thing. You have to share the info on both.†
11.08.2015 18:47:54
[quo“ te'>grotty garbo writes:
[quote'>Liz311 writes:
Love this game. But I now can't get in. Frustrating. I'm using a IPad to play.†[/quote'>

Me too. Is it something to do with the update? Can you really make an excellent game better? I doubt it. Leave it it as it is and just let us carry on.[quote'>HHilary writes:
[quote'>docwon writes:
[quote'>Hideto writes:

I think this is an iCloud thing. You have to share the info on both.†[/quote'>
[/quote'>
12.08.2015 13:00:40
[quo“ te'>jlbowl writes:
[quote'>grotty garbo writes:
[quote'>Liz311 writes:
Love this game. But I now can't get in. Frustrating. I'm using a IPad to play.†[/quote'>

Me too. Is it something to do with the update? Can you really make an excellent game better? I doubt it. Leave it it as it is and just let us carry on.[quote'>HHilary writes:
[quote'>docwon writes:
[quote'>Hideto writes:

[/quote'>[/quote'>
12.08.2015 13:03:36
[quo“ te'>docwon writes:
[quote'>jlbowl writes:
[quote'>grotty garbo writes:
[quote'>Liz311 writes:

[quo“ te'>docwon writes:
[quote'>Hideto writes:

[/quote'>[/quote'>[/quote'>
No, nothing to do with iCloud. Tech support for Cradle told me the game progress is not saved and that I was just out of luck. They are planning an online save in some future update.
+1
16.08.2015 06:01:09
Awem team please help me my friends that in cradle of empires are not display on friends menu please help me
18.08.2015 09:34:49
“ Liz311 writes:
i am having the same problem. Last time I deleted and started over and lost all of my progress. I don't want to do that again. I had just activated my pyramid to get extra points and resources. Then I could not get on again and the 24 hours is up. I love this game but it seems I get to a certain point and can't move on. Help!
Trophies: 16 / 422
22.08.2015 12:45:18
Will this game ever come out for the PC?
Trophies: 146 / 422
Resident
22.08.2015 13:27:21
I was told NO they are only making games for ipads and that not pc I'm :( also
25.08.2015 07:03:47
Image Ooohhh.....

The new upgrade is nice but it took my last 13 anchors that I gained with so much work and resources!
I was waiting for so long to upgrade the boat and now I have to play again to unlock it. It is not faire ...
02.09.2015 13:18:42
Has anyone managed to do level 101 of the ship? It is that fast that the thorns will eat up all time and you have no more chance to move but the game detects this only after too long time - very frustrating.
07.09.2015 17:20:00
“ Tschoeggl writes:
Has anyone managed to do level 101 of the ship? It is that fast that the thorns will eat up all time and you have no more chance to move but the game detects this only after too long time - very frustrating.

Wow! I am amazed you got past level 97 on the ship. I been stuck here for weeks, how did you do this level. If it gets worse I may as well give up now!! Lol
+2
11.09.2015 03:38:11
hi there
i got all 240 Anchors, but still only have 24 pieces of secret skizze. does anybody know, how to get the last piece?
18.09.2015 15:49:21
“ blanea writes:
hi there
i got all 240 Anchors, but still only have 24 pieces of secret skizze. does anybody know, how to get the last piece?
I'm at the same point so hope someone has the answer to this. Also how do you open the Sphinx and the Cave? Does anyone else find it very frustrating to complete a task for a required artefact when the said section has already been completed only to find you still don't acquire the artefact but end up with a charger or more often nothing!
24.09.2015 20:45:45
“ Tschoeggl writes:

Same problem here †most frustrating😡 †Any tips anyone????
25.09.2015 06:07:33
“ bunyip writes:
Tschoeggl writes:

Same problem here †most frustrating😡 †Any tips anyone????
25.09.2015 06:16:11
Same same.Had enough anchors to open ship level7 but was waiting for an update.Update finally was delivered by developers but basically only Increased cost of bonuses and increased anchors required to 240 for ship level 7.
So now I have 240 anchors, completed up to stage 105, and waiting for the next app update to hopefully open the ship and the final 25 piece of the puzzle. And hopefully something re Sphinx, Cave, or other Idols.
But I am sure developers had little fore thought when creating these 'teasers'. And now many of us waiting waiting waiting, they are scrambling........ It's the only way I can justify the last update that did nothing for the ship other than increase anchors required. I had 218/218 I think, then needed 240. Once I got up to 240/240 nothing, just waiting again!!!
(Posts 326 - 350 of 376)
12 13
15 16
Forum Rules
femdom-share.net